• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opium - Methods of Administration

here in poland it is something like a "tradition' among opiate users since 1970's
1. cut poppie under the head
/\
\/
|
<> - here cut
|

2. place poppie head cuted upside down, then 1 drop of opium will came out of the head
3. put the cuted weed (these from the heads) and let it drop from it too
4. put all drops in a spoon
5. dry a little while heating and mixing to cook opium but not to burn it
6. than add some citric acid and water and boil for a second
7. filter and shoot

i've done it several times cuz i don't enjoy the rush, it's awfull, effects are like after morphine/codeine high. in eastern block when we haven't have access to a powder H, people injected opium just like i wrote, since the end of 60', than they started to diacetylated this opium to get "kompot"(polish h), it was in the middle of 70's. till this day i know peoplpe that don't use h but in the summer they hit the road and plunder poppy fields:) it's like 3 months of a year of beeing high on opiate for free!

Laos and Thailand...

I have been to both nations [going back in a few weeks] and can assure you that if it is true, it is definitely not widespread. In both nations heroin is so inexpensive and plentiful that it would not make any sense. In Northern Thailand and most of Laos there is along history of opium culivation and usage [eating or smoking].

As to the guy you mention...that sounds like codeine but I would not imagine that it could happen from such a tiny percentage.