• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opium/kompot question, how to stop?

Poppymojo

Greenlighter
Hey guys! It’s my first post here, i’ve been doing IV opium/kompot, for about a month now, never been on opiates for so long, though i have been on and off heroin/fentanyl for past 6 years, but never used more than 2 weeks in a row, i wonder what wd will be like, and how to get through them, i will run out of kompot in 2 or 3 days, also i have about 1.5 mg suboxone. Please help.

Umm let me get this straight... I have kompot in my fridge right now I’m Russian you proabbaly are too or Ukrainian I’m assuming right? Or are we talking about a different kompot? I’m talking about the juice one.
You’re telling me you’ve been IVing kompot juice infused with opium ??!?!! Is this serious dude?

Umm let me get this straight... I have kompot in my fridge right now I’m Russian you proabbaly are too or Ukrainian I’m assuming right? Or are we talking about a different kompot? I’m talking about the juice one.
You’re telling me you’ve been IVing kompot juice infused with opium ??!?!! Is this serious dude?

He's likely referring to this:

Im talking about liquid opium preparation for IVing with high morphine concentration, it’s similar to polish heroin, we call it hanka in latvia

Don't worry OP. Although you are using a relatively unknown substance here in the West, the substance is practically irrelevant. You're merely looking to end an Opioid dependency and the path to freedom is essentially the same regardless of the Opioid in question. Basically, the only variation in terms of how this will progress is for folks who are dependent upon long-acting Opioids like Methadone. We have a ton of great resources for helping people quit and the internet at-large, even more. You can also feel free to send me a PM if you want to discuss maybe designing a taper schedule or if you're curious regarding what services are available in your area.

I know for fact that there is ample Methadone in the Riga area and understand that your government actually is pretty kind toward the addict population... or so the internet tells me. I obviously don't speak Latvian, but Google can translate easily and quickly. If you want a partner to help you through this, that could be me.

I'm proud to say I've done the same for at least a dozen other folks in such situations. My success rate? I'm unsure, because usually people split as soon as they're done, never to be heard of again. I'm like a mother robin you see. Feeding my little baby birdies little bits of regurgitated wisdom. Sigh, yet I am so sad when my Truth-Vomit does exactly what it was intended to do and I see my little chicks fly away.

Either way, good luck to you my friend and let me know if you need anything at all.