• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioids Withdrawal and suboxone.

Tenno2000

Greenlighter
I’ve been on and off H / fent for about 6 months, I’ve been actually addicted probably 2 months but it’s been split up into weeks like 2 weeks on 1 week off 2 weeks on 1 week off. I’ve gone through withdrawal every time and it’s been HORRIBLE. My current situation is that I did good H for about 5 days (1.3-1.5 grams) and got addicted. I withdrawled for 2 days maybe 3 and then I got a .5 bag of some garbage. It wasn’t very strong at all basically did nothing it took away most WD symptoms but I still can’t sleep. Now I have 16mg of suboxone In pill form, my last real dose was around 2-3pm (smoking) and then around 1-2am I took a baby tiny hit (less than a point, smoking) my QUESTION is since the quality and amount of H was so low, can I take the suboxone anytime soon or do I have to wait 12-16hrs ?

So, there will be those smarter than me chiming in here, but I can get started with my thoughts on it…

I’d say if you do decide to take the sub start low so that way if it does cause PW you will not get it as bad…

But you probably should wait. They usually wait 3 days when I was in inpatient for people coming off fentanyl before they could give it to them because it was throwing ppl into PW…it’s odd because my understanding is it’s a very short half life…so I do t understand why…but it’s true a lot of times ime. Just odd because other short acting opiates/opioids whatever, don’t require that long of a wait…

Another thjng, I don’t do fentanyl anymore and never was a fan. I loved H, but anyway, most dent is tranq dope I hear now in the USA where I’m from. So you may have to go inpatient idk…if it acts on gaba that is…but you only took it for 5 days quit for three and then took .5 altogether since 3 yesterday? Sorry I have bad adhd and I asked my doctor to take me off my meds because I can’t control my stimulant abuse if I have them…so sorry if I’m butchering this or missed somethings

With subutex I always wait a minimum 18hrs after my last use. And never had any problems but I have played this game a few times. Going on H binges anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks. Then just benzo up for sleep to get the 18hrs past quicker and then take subutex ( just pure buprenorphine ) and I'm good. But with suboxone I'm not sure on the time line and personally find it to suck. I feel personally the nalaxone in there clashes with the whole transfer or feeling better. Also feel a higher dosage is needed with subuxone then subutex.

Just my personal experience.

With subutex I always wait a minimum 18hrs after my last use. And never had any problems but I have played this game a few times. Going on H binges anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks. Then just benzo up for sleep to get the 18hrs past quicker and then take subutex ( just pure buprenorphine ) and I'm good. But with suboxone I'm not sure on the time line and personally find it to suck. I feel personally the nalaxone in there clashes with the whole transfer or feeling better. Also feel a higher dosage is needed with subuxone then subutex.

Just my personal experience.
Yeah but H and fent are completely different in terms of when to induct. Please don’t use another opioid as a guideline OP that’s different as far as induction guidelines tho sometimes guidelines are just being overprotective like the kratpm guidelines according to one study in the veteran population that I made a post about on BL if you want to see the paper says you have to wait 8 hours after kratom to induct but I take kratom WITH my sub every day the last few days and I have top shelf (probably the best you can get nearly in America) kratom I promise you and I get zero withdrawls and it synergizes with lower dose bupe. And I’ve taken them apart too…zero issues and still effective just I don’t think I ever got the opioid effects before from kratom anyway because my T is too high. And because kratom feels the same as before if not better while taking subs for me and it’s not placebo. I ruled that out. It’s too in the forefront…

So I think I’m getting the other alks…especially the slight mood lift increased social fluidity, and stimulation.

@Juicewrldfan

Luckily for us or me fentanyl is not here and have tested numerous times. So my input is solely based for H.

Sorry for any misinformation
I wouldn’t say it was misinformation. I just didn’t want someone like OP who has not the knowledge and understanding you have to differentiate the two in terms of induction timeline

Yeah we got a lot of tranq fent up here wreaking havoc.