• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(Opioids) Why does it just become NORMAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestman4

Bluelighter
I think I am addicted. I have been taking gabapentin and tramadol for a long time continously.. I can't live without them.
I love them..

Now I feel the high but it's more controlled now.. more relaxing.
I just love these drugs..

The question is, should I stop?

If it is inhibiting on your daily functioning, then yes, you should quit. If not, maybe see if youre able to take a break and work down your dosages

I think I am addicted. I have been taking gabapentin and tramadol for a long time continously.. I can't live without them.
I love them..

Now I feel the high but it's more controlled now.. more relaxing.
I just love these drugs..

In other posts on here you said you've only been taking tramadol for about a week now and just started taking gabapentin and that you didn't think you'd ever become addicted. Just saying. And yes you should stop you're only 17 and on a dangerous path with how careless you are

You were also warned that if you just jumped right in with the high doses you were taking that they would lose their magic quickly

Well I had to take a huge dose to feel anything from tramadol because I had a strong codeine sulfate tolerance before.

Ive been taking them. And the thing is I can actually control the high!!! This is become even greater because I feel I'm in total control. I can do my normal stuff, being high as fuck. The only way someone would know is looking at my eyes.. but since I race motorbikes without helmet every day it isn't hard to explain....

Man this is amazing. I've fallen in love with drugs and I hope I discover more, with the safe advice from bluelight. I've followed all the instructions bluelight have given me and I'm safe.. Probably will get addicted.. ( like I am not now lol)

But hey.. it's easy to give up.

You sound very naive. I hope you dont dig too deep of a grave for yourself

Naive for sure. "With the safe advice from bluelight" idk if OP is trolling w/ that comment or not. There is no safety in drug using OP. Only HR.

I'm not trolling. Honestly if it wasn't for bluelight I probably would have overdosed.

Doesn't look like trolling, he's obviously reckless and little dangerous. He will learn his lessons.

Haha. Lol. Reckless and little dangerous eh?
Just popped 300mg of tramadol and raced on the streets, did 140 in traffic. No license and no helmet. How's that for reckless?

Just stop being stupid. Youre not going to impress anyone around here. We care about your safety, so please try to stay safe and stay smart with your drug use.

Actually I have over 40,000 km of experience. So I'm one of the best riders in my place. As for drug use.. hey I'm not the first and only person to do it.

welcome to the club, man.

its been a few years now, right? so you are surly addicted and will have a hard to just giving it the kick.

if you are scripted and on these drugs for an actual cause; then sure, let things be. do NOT look at things as a negative and think you are addicted to drugs therefore you MUST GET OFF THOSE BAD DRUGS, right? well, you dont. its totally up to you. as long as you are taking the drugs as they are scripted and following rules, not breaking laws, and living your life the way life should be lived (yes, can be done/viewed so many different ways but you know what I mean).

I made my own thread a week ago talking about the same thing; wondering if me having 5 different scripts which I must take daily is ODD and should I consider myself an addict/junkie. but you know what? I dont. because I am happy and living my life normally. but before I came across all these scripted drugs I was a raging heroin addict and unable to live what we consider regular lives. so yes, these scripts saved my life

Suboxone
Gabapentin
Keppra
Xanax
Seroquel

The gabapentin and keppra are a must because I have a problem w/ seizures; this is non-drug related and I have been on these 2 for so many years that I cannot even count. the suboxone, well, speaks for itself. it saved me from ruining my life; I SHOULD have so much more than I do but I am happy to actually have some control of my life and not just throw it away like I once did to dope.

the last 2 - well, thats on me. for some, they may take them to get "fucked up". but I take them before bed because I have a racing fucking mind once I hit that pillow. my mind just races and races thinking of the the negatives I've done and "WHAT IF THIS", "WHAT IF THAT", etc, so I truly need something to knock me out and chill me the fuck out. however, I had a benzo addiction before and its tough to kick and sometimes seizures come about, which is why I am on those seizure meds (also because a true health problem I have). so I always try to keep a low dosage, between .25-1MG of the xanny and 100MG of the seroquel - ONLY IF NEEDED; sometimes I just pass out from a rough day at work and dont need shit.

you are only a junkie/addict if you want to be one; the drugs you take are up to you and the live that comes w/ those are based on how YOU want to live.

addiction or not, live a good life, do the right things, strive for greatness. yes, all sounds cheesy as fuck but believe it or not its true. I have some "serious" health issues and puts my life in question, so I realize what I have done in my past and how I lived it; so do what it takes to make you feel great, be on top, do the right thing, whatever. drugs or not, live a good life.

I have been taking gabapentin and tramadol for a long time continously..

Going by this other thread, you started taking tramadol around the first of March right?:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/785621-Help!!Tramadol

Like I said in your other thread, it's not too late to taper off. Yes, you should stop!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/786342-(opiods)-one-day-without-tramadol

Bluelight is a harm reduction site and we're not here to help you get as high as possible. Also, it's not appropriate to brag about your reckless behavior. You could end up dying from abusing these drugs or killing someone else by driving like a maniac. I'm sure your family would want something better for you. Think about your future and how this continued drug use will affect your life and consider the advice others here have given you. I'm sorry but I have to close this.

p.s. please read our forum guidelines:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.