• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioids urine test for methadone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

For_All_Seasons

Bluelighter
Does anyone know for sure if methadone is likely to show positive on one of those home test sticks? It's a OneStep by Home Health but I'll be damned if I can find any specific documentation for it.

Basically I'm testing positive for 'OPI' but not sure if that's my methadone popping or I still have some opiates left over from a little while ago. Possibly a dopey question but testing isn't my area of expertise.

Thanks!

Hey man, as far as I know, we still do not field threads specifically regarding drug tests. It's not that we don't care, it's that we usually cannot give a hard, fast answer to a person. We can only send them in a direction of more questions typically.

I'll throw you a small bone though. Opiates specifically are going to be Morphine/Codeine/Heroin. Tests are different for Oxycodone and other Opioids. Methadone is a specific test as you are looking for a metabolite of Methadone, not the Methadone itself.

If there is a Methadone test involved, yes it will show. if you're not being tested for Methadone, you'll be fine. If it's saying you're positie, then yea, you likely have some Opiates still in your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.