Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids in India?

lewelnine

Greenlighter
Hi there

I got some questions on drug use in India, especially opioids like heroin and oxycodone. Whats the quality like, and is it easy to find good #4 dope? And whats it like when it comes to prescription painkillers like oxycodone and benzos like flunitrazepam and xanax - is it easy to obtain a prescription?

I know India is a huge country with many different regions, but please share your knowledge

Thank you very much

- lewel9

Hi there

I got some questions on drug use in India, especially opioids like heroin and oxycodone. Whats the quality like, and is it easy to find good #4 dope? And whats it like when it comes to prescription painkillers like oxycodone and benzos like flunitrazepam and xanax - is it easy to obtain a prescription?

I know India is a huge country with many different regions, but please share your knowledge

Thank you very much

- lewel9
Its probably easier to get a script for that stuff in India than America/Canada. You guys don't seem to have such widespread abuse issues as us, but I could be wrong.
Just pretend you got hella anxiety for benzos and for the opis, say you fucked up a disk in your back or sum lol

Its probably easier to get a script for that stuff in India than America/Canada. You guys don't seem to have such widespread abuse issues as us, but I could be wrong.
Just pretend you got hella anxiety for benzos and for the opis, say you fucked up a disk in your back or sum lol
Yeah i do that all over the world, and if its one of those drop-in clinics, it always work. But does anyone know about heroin in India?

Yeah i do that all over the world, and if its one of those drop-in clinics, it always work. But does anyone know about heroin in India?
Yes, the "boys" who serve tourists in the opium dens are practically all hooked on heroin. That's how they are controlled.

My state of punjsb has been in a heroin epidemic for a few decades also india largest producer of generic pharmaceutical in word and pharmacy's get what u want no presciptuon my village 10 000 population 13 pharmacy's also pods and afeem been used for 100s of years I was about 5 went to punjab drank water got the shits my grandad gave me a little raw opium worked good also pods used to lower blood suger

The rule of thumb is that developing regions feature a less-stringent control on prescriptions. India is an amazing country with a lot of great history and modern achievements as well. It's still considered a backwater compared to a country like the United States, especially when we're talking about your average person on the street in Mumbai as opposed to a more wealthy Indian.

My experiences in both Cambodia, Laos and Iraq were all very similar. Turkey was the notable difference in that you could feel the heat on you there in terms of the police, citizens eyeballing you and the knowledge of a draconian history of drug law enforcement. Turkey will fuck with you if you get caught as a narco-tourist. Anyway.

Both Iraq and Cambodia featured walk-in clinics that seemed to be popular for most sectors of society. There will be a waiting room, a dozen or so people, you'll pay 20 bucks, see the doctor, tell him what you want and then pay for the price of the pills. The places that I went to all had dispensaries attached to the building, so you would get prescribed and pick up your medications in one shot.

The thing is, I couldn't get a Morphine, Oxycodone or any other Opioid script. Another thing, Amphetamines. They wouldn't prescribe any kind of Amphetamine, although they would give you as much Methylphenidate as you could ever want. The most potent Opioid easily available in both spots would be either Tramadol or Codeine. At the pharmacies, you can get Benzodiazepines, Methylphenidate, Gabapentinoids and what have you, but for stuff like Morphine or Amphetamine, you're going to have to find some on the street,

It shouldn't be hard in India. My advice for doing this sort of thing anywhere unfamiliar is to work your way up. Ask first for Charras or something easy. The maybe ask about Opium, then move on to the Morphine/Heroin once some trust has been established. I would never advise anyone to go blindly in another country starting off trying to find Hard Drugs.

India has one of the most complex, convoluted, costly and inefficient system for the provision of medical opioids. Don't forget that for hundreds of years the British had opium grown in India and sold to the Chinese so the idea that opioid prescriptions are easy to get is wrong.

A friend had to get a bus 60Km each way just to get a dihydrocodeine prescription which I suggest is more effort than most people would be prepared to put in.

I believe tramadol was available but I think even that is now controlled.

Opium - yes. People still grow and use opium in rural communities but if you are in a big city, I assure you that anyone prepared to sell it to a western visitor will know it's value in the west and charge accordingly so don't expect it to be dirt cheap. If you actually run into a community of westerners who use opioids, they MAY introduce you to a cheaper source but that may just be the Goa scene, I don't know.

Benzodiazepines and some stimulants appear to be much simpler to acquire but again, expect to be charged over the odds.