• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

opioids FOR Kratom withdrawal

K

kratomjunkie

I've found plenty of posts about Kratom for opioid/opiate withdrawals but nothing on the opposite. Kratom has done wonders for me over the past year. I've taken it every day, multiple times a day. I have stash of norcos and tramadol that I haven't touched because of Kratom, though I wouldn't say it was by choice. I quickly found out that my Kratom use has messed with my opioid tolerance (either that or the Kratom blocks the affects, as I've read from other sites) and I wasted plenty of pills. I've had an unfortunate circumstance that has made it impossible for me to get Kratom for a few days. It's been 10 hours since my last dose, it's almost 5am, and I'm going out of my mind and body. Restless arms and legs (I want to cut them off!), insomnia, depression, rapid heart rate. Im willing to do anything to make this stop as I have a long day of work ahead of me. Would the norcos or tramadol help? Logically it makes sense. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Yes those norcos and/or tramadol should help with Kratom withdrawals.

Kratom doesn't really block opiates, atleast in my experience, your extended multidaily use of Kratom has raised your opioid tolerance.

I know what you mean by kratom blocking some opiate effects of common opiates. The tram and norco should help if not completely remove the withdrawals.