• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid

Crush pills finely

Put pill powder in a glass

Cover with 50ml of cold water and stir

Leave in fridge for 10-15mins.

Arrange a damp coffee filter, layers of kitchen roll or fine weave shirt fabric in a funnel over another glass

Stir mixture again and pour through funnel

When fully filtered pour another 50ml of cold water through the funnel/filter to rinse the residue

When filtered bunch the filter together and gently squeeze remaining water from the filter/residue. Do not squeeze too hard or you will be forcing the APAP out through the filter

If resulting mixture is more than a little cloudy filter again

Done. No need to overly cool the liquid as the quantity of water used can only dissolve a safe dose of APAP. As long as the solution is relatively clear then you are fine

Crush pills finely

Put pill powder in a glass

Cover with 50ml of cold water and stir

Leave in fridge for 10-15mins.

Arrange a damp coffee filter, layers of kitchen roll or fine weave shirt fabric in a funnel over another glass

Stir mixture again and pour through funnel

When fully filtered pour another 50ml of cold water through the funnel/filter to rinse the residue

When filtered bunch the filter together and gently squeeze remaining water from the filter/residue. Do not squeeze too hard or you will be forcing the APAP out through the filter

If resulting mixture is more than a little cloudy filter again

Done. No need to overly cool the liquid as the quantity of water used can only dissolve a safe dose of APAP. As long as the solution is relatively clear then you are fine

Yep, this is more or less my understanding of how this is done. Granted I'm a heroin addict, I've used codeine looooong ago when my tolerance was way lower, and I have done a CWE, but not often and I wouldn't call myself experienced in it.

But yeah, that's pretty much how I was taught to do it. Though I believe coffee filters are a lot safer than fabric.

Lab filter paper would be even better still but coffee filters are a close second.

Yep, this is more or less my understanding of how this is done. Granted I'm a heroin addict, I've used codeine looooong ago when my tolerance was way lower, and I have done a CWE, but not often and I wouldn't call myself experienced in it.

But yeah, that's pretty much how I was taught to do it. Though I believe coffee filters are a lot safer than fabric.

Lab filter paper would be even better still but coffee filters are a close second.
To be honest I've actually found kitchen towel gives me by far the clearest solution. 2-3 layers and its crystal. Coffee filters i find take about 6 times as long, are only moderately effective and split really really easily just making whole process a nuisance

But I agree a t-shirt or something isn't good enough. That's why something like a dress shirt is usually recommended as it has a much tighter weave

guy1234 said:
That's why something like a dress shirt is usually recommended as it has a much tighter weave
Agreed.
Also, coffee filters can be hard to find these days, what with all the Nespresso pod like coffee machines around these days. Especially in Australia (not sure about other countries), I haven't seen a coffee percolater in YEARS!

And also, I almost ALWAYS mix the codeine solution with a teensy bit of cordial syrup or fruit juice because it tastes so fucking bitter.

To be honest I've actually found kitchen towel gives me by far the clearest solution. 2-3 layers and its crystal. Coffee filters i find take about 6 times as long, are only moderately effective and split really really easily just making whole process a nuisance

But I agree a t-shirt or something isn't good enough. That's why something like a dress shirt is usually recommended as it has a much tighter weave

Fair point. I've only done this a few times so I'm sure many here have a lot more experience doing cwe than I do.