• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opioid withdrawal, tips and tricks, please!!

Deicide1212

Bluelighter
I am on day 2 clean and sober from hydromorphone. So, the fun has only just begun. Just seeing if anybody has any tips, or tricks, to make this a smoother ride. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Do a large dose of loperamide when start feeling the worst part coming like 20-30,MG. Then lotsof gabapentin or pregab AND a long acting benzo for sleep. Goood luck

I've come off big hábits in the past before with just that.

Weed always makes wd worse for me. Opiets wd is always the worst wd. I think. Here if you go the er and give a good excuse they give your xanex or ativan for wd. I wouldn't expect much but isn't anything that helps welcome at this point? I would think so. I'm too old to go through wd. Maybe your state isn't as nice.

You could try Kratom. Start small, and work your way up. It won't be the same 'high' as Dilaudid but will offer some relief.

Weed always makes wd worse for me. Opiets wd is always the worst wd. I think. Here if you go the er and give a good excuse they give your xanex or ativan for wd. I wouldn't expect much but isn't anything that helps welcome at this point? I would think so. I'm too old to go through wd. Maybe your state isn't as nice.
Weed at smaller doses definitely makes the wd anxiety worse, I’m talking huge doses, like 50-60mg….it will knock you out completely for hours at a time

Do a large dose of loperamide when start feeling the worst part coming like 20-30,MG. Then lotsof gabapentin or pregab AND a long acting benzo for sleep. Goood luck
I'm so confused by the number of these responses! So do people generally have access to all these prescription meds you're recommending? 🤔

I'm so confused by the number of these responses! So do people generally have access to all these prescription meds you're recommending? 🤔
Well loperamide Is over the counter ecerywhere. The othr. Meds u need a prescription to buy em. Im lucky becse in my country they're all otc. So it depends on Ur location altho they're vry commonly pres cribed so Someone u kno might have some.

Makes you More aware of Every symptom.ew