• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid Withdrawal - supplements for symptoms

Oxy's are gone. Just kratom now, and I'm not really liking it. I would like for my body to return to normal, baseline. whatever that it... it has been so long.

Keep in mind that Kratom won't allow you to establish baseline again while you're taking it. It's still an opioid. It might make it easier if you switch to Kratom and then taper down, but you'll still experience opioid WD when you quit kratom.

I tried to NOT take my kratom dose this morning, and I just couldn't do it -- had to get through getting kids up and off to school and me to work. Wife is out of town, this life is hard. On the bright side, I'v gone from dosing on kratom 2x a day to just the AM dose. But then I got drunk last night to fall asleep. I'm all out of benzos now, so it's happening... but the cravings for pills are so strong right now :( But I am not making the calls and texts to get more, neither pills nor subs. Sigh.

I should also mention that we have a sober living section on BL. Alot of people there can help with advice on making the transition to sober living.

I should also mention that we have a sober living section on BL. Alot of people there can help with advice on making the transition to sober living.

Thank you. I guess I have a real conundrum on my hands... I'd like to think that I can drink alcohol and smoke weed on occasion, without things getting out of hand. I now KNOW I can't touch pain pills and the like, as I crave them everyday and will take them daily if I have them. So, I don't know just yet how "sober" I want or need to be.

That's pretty understandable. I think it'll be worthwhile to drop by over there to get some extra advice on that aspect of your situation. Good luck man :)

Lyrica & tramadol together really help with withdrawal symptoms from H .

I ordered kratom from the USA but it's fucking disgusting, how the hell do I mask the taste? How much will I need?
.I'm thinking of buying paracetamol capsules, emptying them out & filling them with kratom, what do you think guys? :)

I ordered kratom from the USA but it's fucking disgusting, how the hell do I mask the taste? How much will I need?
.I'm thinking of buying paracetamol capsules, emptying them out & filling them with kratom, what do you think guys? :)

Here's my method: In a small bottle with a cap, combine orange juice and kratom – half filled bottle with OJ will suffice, dont need more than 8 oz. Shake vigorously. Chug.

You can also buy empty capsules from online or probably locally too(check health food stores and/or vitamin shops). It would be cheaper buying empty capsules.

Filling capsules is a pain though. So instead, I parachute my Kratom usually. I take one square of toilet paper and place between 1-3 grams on it, fold it up and swallow it. Take however many of these parachutes needed. No need to taste any Kratom and it's quicker than filling a bunch of capsules.

Are you also asking how much Kratom to take? Depends on your current opioid tolerance/experience.

Ughh, when I say antihistamines or some sort of benedryl mentioned as a refrence for withdrawal remedy I fucking cringe

For me they knock me out easily but I guess there are some people out there that it effects the opposite way.

for myself WDing from opiates is often like :

day 1->2 : can spent them without nothing theorically, but my brain is in mode "I need to be fucked NOW", at my first WD I often downed alcohol bottle because of that. Now I know the trick, I can avoid this, generally I don't take anything or 1mg of xanax at night in order to sleep before the storm

day 2->5 : ketamine days ! O-PCE is good too lol. In all seriousness i don't know a better stuff for WD, as taking whatever opiate is not an option and at these time benzo will do nothing aside if taking absurd amount of them. I never tried clonidine thought.

day 6 -> .... : the main problem will be energy and sleep, for sleep you can alternate beetween benzo and stuff like theralene in order to avoid a new addiction, for energy it's good to have some stim of some sort if you don't have problem with stim. there need to be days you don't use nothing as this phase can be long and you can enter another addiction if you take other drugs non stop

i have noticed lope works better with normal on the box dmx doses especially 12hr dxm. dramaine can help with sleep. kratom is great too

You may want to try sodium ascorbate (vitamin C) which unbelievably works great to eliminate withdrawal symptoms. I took it for three days, starting with one heaping teaspoon (about 5 g) after my last dose, continuing every two hours until diarrhea sets in, then back off the dose some but continue to take the sodium ascorbate every two hours. You won't feel great, but if it works for you like it did for me you will not have any severe withdrawal symptoms at all. You need to take it every two hours, which means you may need to wake up every two hours. For me, the withdrawal symptoms would wake me up at about the two hour mark, then I would take the sodium ascorbate mixed with a little juice, and the symptoms would subside in about 20 or 30 min. I would not have believed that this simple substance would work to eliminate withdrawal from oxycodone (100 – 120 mg per day) but it does. You can purchase a bottle of the powder on Amazon for about $25.

I was taking oxycodone at this level for about four years. I have some ibogaine here at my house that I was going to use, but decided to give the sodium ascorbate a try. It worked, and in my opinion is easier than the ibogaine. Certainly less expensive.

I have quit oxycodone and Suboxone about five times in the last 10 years. I have never tried heroin, but I understand that oxycodone is basically its equivalent. Obviously, I have trouble staying off opiates. However, for what it's worth, the sodium ascorbate has proven to be the best and easiest method to quit that I have found. Previously, I would have said ibogaine is the easiest method. DO NOT use ibogaine if you are taking Adderall or any other amphetamine because it will mess you up. I found this out the hard way the last time I used ibogaine and I was a mess for about a month.