• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Opioid Withdrawal Music Synesthesia

thurston

Bluelighter
Having recently tapered off of bupe I started experiencing music synesthesia. I've had this happen every time I have managed to quit taking some sort of opiate. Every time I quite I get a super strong desire to listen to music all the time and the right song can cause all of the hairs on my body to stand on end and cause what feels like a body orgasm as best as I can describe. Has anyone else experienced this?

Having recently tapered off of bupe I started experiencing music synesthesia. I've had this happen every time I have managed to quit taking some sort of opiate. Every time I quite I get a super strong desire to listen to music all the time and the right song can cause all of the hairs on my body to stand on end and cause what feels like a body orgasm as best as I can describe. Has anyone else experienced this?
Yes, I've experienced this in all sorts of states of mind though. I remember experiencing this while trying to sleep while listening to music during kratom withdrawal however i was on a significant dosage of dxm at the time.

Most recently i experienced this with 4-aco-dmt but i am also prone to it with certain kinds of music while stone cold sober. Enjoy while you can!

Yes ; but when I'm ON, not coming off.