• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid Withdrawal and...Hypotension?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I think it's common knowledge that the opposite is generally true; opioids can cause hypotension and opioid withdrawal can cause hypertension...
But I'm out of opioids and after around 36 hours (on top of regular symptoms) my heart became increasingly fluttery and I felt weaker and weaker.until at around 42 hours my blood pressure was so low I could barely even sit up. I've manage to get a little opioid (148mg Dihydrocodeine) and can stand and walk without too much trouble, but my BP is still lowwwww.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is it normal?

Yoo
DC~OD

This is a better place for this thread ❤️.

Have no clue, except, smoke more weed. 🍁

@ChemicallyEnhanced ,

Opiate WDs suck, they cause all kinds of shit. From high blood-pressue, to, Hypertension,
It's normal. Sometimes, it's worse for others,
Control that BP.
Do you have Clonidine*(Spelling?) Handy?

Yo, if your BP is low, don't take Clonidine , that shit lowers your heart rate.
Mainly, you need to gert the hert 'a pumpin.

With tools we got, you need a stimulant, other then meth.

Got green tea?
Or , some other light caffeine type of drink? (Cup of coffee).

When was the last time you ate?
Like veggies, veggies, more veggies?

Opiates are nice, but not the dark cloud that comes with it,
I haven't done any dope since the start of the year, and you don't know how gd bad I want to stick myself with a needle.

The physical WDs are one thing,

Brother, the mentality, is the hardest part.

I suggest, use what you got, hit up The Dark Side & her other forums,
I say that because, you are not alone @ChemicallyEnhanced , ❤️

@ChemicallyEnhanced ,

Opiate WDs suck, they cause all kinds of shit. From high blood-pressue, to, Hypertension,
It's normal. Sometimes, it's worse for others,
Control that BP.
Do you have Clonidine*(Spelling?) Handy?

Yo, if your BP is low, don't take Clonidine , that shit lowers your heart rate.
Mainly, you need to gert the hert 'a pumpin.

With tools we got, you need a stimulant, other then meth.

Got green tea?
Or , some other light caffeine type of drink? (Cup of coffee).

When was the last time you ate?
Like veggies, veggies, more veggies?

Opiates are nice, but not the dark cloud that comes with it,
I haven't done any dope since the start of the year, and you don't know how gd bad I want to stick myself with a needle.

The physical WDs are one thing,

Brother, the mentality, is the hardest part.

I suggest, use what you got, hit up The Dark Side & her other forums,
I say that because, you are not alone @ChemicallyEnhanced , ❤️

Thank you :)
Not sure if I have veggies. Haven't been eating, really (trap-door diarrhea and nausea) but I've been trying to force myself anyway. I've had a banana, a handful of strawberries and some soup.
I'll try some coffee, that's a good idea. When I was anorectic and I have severe orthostasis (I could spend like 3 minutes going from sitting to standing and still almost black out) I used to drink large, strong cups of coffee or cans of rockstar/monster and it used to help.

• Heart
Reactions: Ds
Thank you :)
Not sure if I have veggies. Haven't been eating, really (trap-door diarrhea and nausea) but I've been trying to force myself anyway. I've had a banana, a handful of strawberries and some soup.
I'll try some coffee, that's a good idea. When I was anorectic and I have severe orthostasis (I could spend like 3 minutes going from sitting to standing and still almost black out) I used to drink large, strong cups of coffee or cans of rockstar/monster and it used to help.
Brother it sounds like your body is trying to tell you something. Our bodies are like machines, we need proper tune ups.

If you are experiencing issues holding food/liquids down then consider pumping up with electrolytes. Pedialyte is a god send when you are in full blown WDs++

If you need a meal replacement, just so you're body can absorb the vitamins and other 1^s for our bodies, grab some Ensure drinks. They make them now flavorless for the majority, so if taste is an issue, grab one that isn't milky and shit.

Would suck if something had happened to you, ❤️.

I think it's common knowledge that the opposite is generally true; opioids can cause hypotension and opioid withdrawal can cause hypertension...
But I'm out of opioids and after around 36 hours (on top of regular symptoms) my heart became increasingly fluttery and I felt weaker and weaker.until at around 42 hours my blood pressure was so low I could barely even sit up. I've manage to get a little opioid (148mg Dihydrocodeine) and can stand and walk without too much trouble, but my BP is still lowwwww.

I had this low blood pressure attack about a month ago and got taken by the paramedics to Emergency because when I sat/stood up my BP dropped a lot. They put a cannula in in case I needed IV fluids.

They checked my heart with all the electrodes and did bloods, but it was all ok and they sent me home after a couple hours with some diazepam (I'd been out of that for a week and I need 10mg/day).

I'd also been drinking beers and I'm diabetic. So I think it was dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, which is a constant issue for me and has put me in ICU.

So make sure you hydrate and if you can get electrolyte powder/tablets that speeds it up (but don't OD on them).

I had this low blood pressure attack about a month ago and got taken by the paramedics to Emergency because when I sat/stood up my BP dropped a lot. They put a cannula in in case I needed IV fluids.

They checked my heart with all the electrodes and did bloods, but it was all ok and they sent me home after a couple hours with some diazepam (I'd been out of that for a week and I need 10mg/day).

I'd also been drinking beers and I'm diabetic. So I think it was dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, which is a constant issue for me and has put me in ICU.

So make sure you hydrate and if you can get electrolyte powder/tablets that speeds it up (but don't OD on them).

Glad you're okay! Dehydration definitely makes sense due to the diarrhea/vomiting/sweating from withdrawal.

Glad you're okay!

I think a drop in BP is normal when in withdrawals,I don’t know how much of a habit you had but a heaping tablespoon of kratom every 6 hrs will help reduce that shitty feeling your feeling ,I use it after my oxy runs out and after I use pod tea and it works great for me ..I can’t think of a single reason why you shouldn’t go out and get some…

Kratom is great!

I take Red Vein every other day or so, mainly because I forget to eat before taking it (because it will make me nauseous if i take it before food).
Sometimes I forget, and miss a day.

It's not as bad as missing a day of 'doing a shot' or, however you do your opiates.

Like @Just a little pinprick mentioned, Kratom, will help you from shitting on yourself, and until you beat this monkey, you will run 50% or better, with Kratom (red vein is best for WDs).

If you go that route, 1 spoonfull w/ cranberry juice ,to wash it down, don't forget about our kidneys brosuf.

I think a drop in BP is normal when in withdrawals,I don’t know how much of a habit you had but a heaping tablespoon of kratom every 6 hrs will help reduce that shitty feeling your feeling ,I use it after my oxy runs out and after I use pod tea and it works great for me ..I can’t think of a single reason why you shouldn’t go out and get some…

Reasons:
I have no money
I have no source for it even if I did
My overall health and mobility are too bad to go anywhere

If I had easy access to some, I'd definitely try it.

Kratom is great!

I take Red Vein every other day or so, mainly because I forget to eat before taking it (because it will make me nauseous if i take it before food).

It's not as bad as missing a day of 'doing a shot' or, however you do your opiates.

Like @Just a little pinprick mentioned, Kratom, will help you from shitting on yourself, and until you beat this monkey, you will run 50% or better, with Kratom (red vein is best for WDs).

If you go that route, 1 spoonfull w/ cranberry juice ,to wash it down, don't forget about our kidneys brosuf.
Kratom is great!

Yup with my lite use of opiates the kratom stops the shits but loperamide alone works great for that

Reasons:
I have no money

That sucks ,I order mine online but In the states it’s available in head shop/smoke shops which might be the same place to look if you have them in the UK

Try Googling “head shops/smoke shops near me “ $20 should cover it at a minimum if funds do become available

Reasons:
I have no money

It must be hard to cop dope, just saying, don't explain to me,,

Opiate WDs last, 30x days @ChemicallyEnhanced ,

There are over 100x snakes/spiders/ (15% Heffer breeds, etc/pony/horse++

What I did was,
Red vein// powder/ 1x am & 1xafter noon,
Red only,, red vein Kratom,