• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Opioid-induced narcolepsy?

if you drink every night and only sleep 5 hours... thats what fucked me after a few years after adding other drugs

waking up hungover and hallucinating on your ride to work is not a good sign and I ignored it
It will messs with you, I started to get auditory hallucinations, i went to the emergency room 3 times in 10 days

I'm just a beer drinker, the way i fall asleep now ( because i broke my elbow my dr prescribed me Gabba pentin) and i went to the emergency room trying to quit drinking " i felt like i was have a heart attack, so they gave me Librium( until i got my normal valium script from my normal DR), I don't recommend what I am about to tell you. now to sleep I get one 100mg Capsule of Gabapentin and one 25mg Librium. I get a hard paper plate i divide each capsule separately into two seperate piles of powder. i get a pen to mark each pile. now i also get Zanaflex( tizanidine) a muscle relaxer. I slide a little bumb from Librium together with a little bumb from gabba pentin. I get a straw and snort it, after 10 to 15 mins i feel good. usually it knocks me out whithin 45 mins. if i need an extra kick, i throw in some Zanaflex, just a little. ( it's easy to get, just ask your DR, its not a controlled substances) then you sleep like a baby for at least 5 hours, which is a blessing for me. with no alcohol i stay up for days.
yo, i thought i answered your question but i ddk im pretty fucked up, gotta go eat some shiti my bad

pretty much nothing other than it's amazing effects at counteracting caffeine's side effects

I rarely take any caffeine without an equivalent amount of L-theanine

other than counteracting caffeine anxiety it does nothing for me, but caffeine anxiety - it's GREAT at reducing that

they have a direct inreaction, if you didn't know

I'd heard of l-theanine having long-term benefits and I'd heard of it being combined with caffeine, but I never really got a sense for the effects of a single dose taken with or without caffeine.

Do you find theanine to reduce the more physical symptoms of jitteriness, too? Or just anxiety in a mental sense?

Do you find theanine to reduce the more physical symptoms of jitteriness, too? Or just anxiety in a mental sense?
absolutely! I find l-theanine to be the ultimate counterpart to caffeine, it reduces all of the jittery negative side effects

it's a weird natural speedball, they complement eachother so well

otherwise, I wouldn't take L-theanine

there is really something to it, it interacts with caffeine

oh man lol i had full blown drug psychosis for ovwer a year
I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel a little better, some Doctors are idiots, they can't relate, they just throw random pills at you. I'm not trying to sound cliché but a good source of pharmaceutical grade vitamins do help maintain your health, while being on toxic meds.

absolutely! I find l-theanine to be the ultimate counterpart to caffeine, it reduces all of the jittery negative side effects

it's a weird natural speedball, they complement eachother so well

otherwise, I wouldn't take L-theanine

there is really something to it, it interacts with caffeine
I may try that, do you have a l-theanine source, you would recommend

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel a little better, some Doctors are idiots, they can't relate, they just throw random pills at you. I'm not trying to sound cliché but a good source of pharmaceutical grade vitamins do help maintain your health, while being on toxic meds.
when you fry your brain with psychedelics... there are no real doctors that can help you

I had a decent one, but after a few years my brain healed to the best of it's ability

:p

when you fry your brain with psychedelics... there are no real doctors that can help you

I had a decent one, but after a few years my brain healed to the best of it's ability

:p
Did you enjoy acid when you were younger, I am 45, Acid was alot of fun around Highschool

Did you enjoy acid when you were younger, I am 45, Acid was alot of fun around Highschool
I was introduced to heroin and meth at 14 years old

honeslty most of my LSD use was in my adult years 20-30

I'm 33 now

most of highschool was about heroin to me, not LSD '