• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opioid experts only please need advice

From my experience your going to prolong it like many have said. you'll feel a little better for 24 hours, then youll be right back where you started.

And may i point out that your w/d's sound very, very minor, so i'm gonna guess you haven't been using that long...somy most sincere advice is STOP while you still just get tired from the w/d, cuz if you keep going you will find out all about the vomiting so intensely that you can't breath and you actually wonder if your going to pass out and aspirate, diarhia, massive temp fluctuations, akasthesia(the worst part imo), rls, burning skin, pain, depression, and the general praying for death. you dont want these things, trust me, but you will get there if your not very careful, and it sounds like you might be on your way if i read your intentions correctly. Please know, it just gets worse, in so many ways it just gets worse. Grab your hat and get the f*ck out kid, please.

Last edited:
Troglodyte is basically right. Stop while you're ahead.
But you probably won't listen.
20 mg ain't shit swim been on 30mg a day for yrs now it's 60mg a day for past 2yrs.
You think it's hard at 20mg?
Go out force yourself to exercise. Sorry this is my best advice.

To answer your question only take small amounts when you're going through w/d if you absolutely have to cause it does kinda restart the detox