• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid Combination Question

Snorlaxative

Greenlighter
So I'm a big fan of some of the weaker opiates (hydrocodone, codeine, tramadol) and I like them all for different reasons. For me hydrocodone gives me a nice warm feeling that is mostly in my torso area which feels the best to me. Codeine just makes me feel heavy and kind of gives me a bobble head. I'm not super into codeine by itself, but I really enjoy it when combined with hydrocodone. And tramadol I feel mostly in my head and legs. I love tramadol because of the ridiculously long time it lasts compared to hydrocodone. Now I've read that taking tramadol and hydrocodone together would probably make the effects of the hydrocodone last longer. But my question is, would taking all three (hydrocodone, codeine, tramadol) together just be stupid or would it be likely that all the things I love about each one would be combined? I know that taking combinations of two would definitely result in a good time, but is three just excessive or would it actually be worth it? I'm curious to hear what people think and if anyone has tried this combination or one similar (three or more opioids at once). And just in case anyone says this, I know the dose for each one would have to be smaller than if I took it alone.

Its like taking adderall pseudophed and benedrex your just making the selectively of the target which makes you feel good with other garbage that can have unintented issues like seritonin syndrome cardiac arthymia vomiting if codeine has apap liver failure promethizone flat sedated and confused.

Its not just how strongly you hit something in the brain its how selectively you do it

So are you saying that I would more likely be stacking the negative effects of each than the positive effects?