• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos & opioid/// codeine and ativan (lorazepam)

esk3t

Greenlighter
lp

basically i took 450mg codeine phosphate (yes 450 its not a typo) and 12.5mg lorazepam about 5 mins ago just wondering how soon i’ll feel it? and what sort of effects it will have or will i just pass out?
ps i did drink a bottle of vodka last night but surely thats well out of my system. i also took my régular quetiapine at the s same time fyy tyy

That is hella lot of downers. Hope you have tolerance to opioids and benzos. In this case that would be a good thing but based on your question:
just wondering how soon i’ll feel it? and what sort of effects it will have or will i just pass out?
...it raises some alarm in my head.

You should have found out by now. Damn, "neuroleptic + massive dose of benzos + opiate" combo. Hope it works out well in the end and please mske a post later so we know that you are ok man.

For anybody reading - this is not a good combo as this is the way people die if they are not extremely tolerant on benzos. Even taking quetiapine with opioids can lead to depressed breathing. Codeine is not considered a potent opioid but if you are a good metaboliser lot of morphine (the drug codeine metsbolises into) can be created and if you dont have experience with it you are putting yoursef into needlessly dangerous situation. OP maybe knows his body (hope so) but this is actually a very dangerous combination of substances and a reminder that you can always take more but not the other way around.

OP please give info when you sober up. Hope it all goes well.

Hmmm yeah that would be quite a lot for a new user. But also not that much, for somebody with a tolerance. I'd say the most noticeable effect is probably going to be the itching. Codeine makes me so damn itchy. The lorazepam yeah, that would probably make you pass out if you've never done it before. If you are a new user, might be a good idea to stick around with somebody else if you can.

In a non tolerant user 1/2 of that would be a lot. Ime. Even a 1/4.

And would result in a long sleep, this ammount I hope you have a soberder sitter keepin eye on you.
Totally agree with what Señor Moreno wrote.

Or start low with one drug instead of gulping down two. Hope you are ok, was this your first time taking this combo?

Last edited:
Next time you feel the urge to do such visionary combo, make sure that you ask five minutes before taking it. Asking five minutes later doesn't help rhat much. Btw, 12.5 mg lorazepam is a ridiculous dose
Yeah. This. @esk3t it does seem a bit wasteful. Did you have a nice time or just pass out and wake up in a puddle on your couch?

update i loved ir lltvwasbsuper chill and halloucinatexbf (more than usual)!!’ for a couple hoursbthen work up don’t renemberbpasiing out but i mustve. took anothe 12.5mg loraz now i’m chilling although struggling to tupe feels like all mu muscles are lose and i canny see properly or walk in. a straing line ngl benzos ober slcohol anh day i deel amaimg

Mam I don't want to preach but if you continue this path you could OD with various degrees of harm. Hypoxia is unpredictable if it doesn't kill you. You could end up not able to move or communicate and live like that in an unbearable pain the rest of your days. But taking 25mg of lorazepam in less than 24h is by itself a dangerous game to be playing.

Hope you got ridiculous amount of benzos stashed away cause if you ran out while dosing like this death will be an idea that you will entertain very frequently. And it could easily come along with an grand mal seizure.

I would suggest telling your Seroquel prescriber about alcohol and benzodiazepine abuse. You're gambling your CNS and it seems that you are not holding a winning hand. But then again I am not an doctor and I know nothing about your life situation. But taking 25mg of lorazepam in a period shorter than 24 hours and drinking litres of vodka on top is a recipe for disaster.

I truly wish you luck with lowering your intake of benzos and alcohol.

Edit due to unexplainable hickups of the forum or my phone.

Last edited:
update i loved ir lltvwasbsuper chill and halloucinatexbf (more than usual)!!’ for a couple hoursbthen work up don’t renemberbpasiing out but i mustve. took anothe 12.5mg loraz now i’m chilling although struggling to tupe feels like all mu muscles are lose and i canny see properly or walk in. a straing line ngl benzos ober slcohol anh day i deel amaimg
When you come back to your senses re-read your post and see if it might not be a good idea to cool it with the benzos.

Abusing them like you are doing and taking 6 times the recommended dosages is just gonna land you in jail or in the ER.

I think that you don't understand the rules of the gam you are playing. Eating 12.5 lorazepam right after having awoken after passing out from a previous 12.5 isn't a very smart move. Seroquel, liters of vodka, codeine... that's far from logical, let alone safety.

You're playing a dangerous game there. I'm glad you're not dead. I would suggest you stop before something bad happens.

Can I ask how old you are and how much you weigh?
yeah i’m not gonna lie i’m lowkey surprised i didn’t die but ive got various mental illnesses that make me a little bit ambivalent towards death. i’m 18 and 125lbs

yeah i’m not gonna lie i’m lowkey surprised i didn’t die but ive got various mental illnesses that make me a little bit ambivalent towards death. i’m 18 and 125lbs
yeah man please be careful mixing those two, that’s a huge dose of lorazepam. i’ve been there man, my favorite was mixing xanax and fentanyl and i’ve went under way more than i’ve ever obviously planned to lmao take care of yourself. you’ve got your whole life ahead of you - xoxox

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. Hopefully you'll be able to access the right services or help and things will improve.

Please be more respectful of these substances. 18 is far too young to check out and would be exceptionally damaging to any friends or family you might have.

All the best,

BB

Yes, @esk3t, sorry about your condition, but man you have to be careful. You are very young and we are impulsive at your age, you need to realize that you can harm yourself very easily and then fun is over.
You need to at least read, ask better, everytime that you want to try a new drug, you have ro learn doses, dangerous combos, timeframes...
Don't trust the first cunt telling you 'here, mate, this shit will get you really high".
There are very dangerous combos that you may not be aware of.

I have several dead friends from crossing benzodiazepines and opioids. DON'T DO IT. ONE OF THOSE TIMES DEFINITELY WILL BE YOUR LAST TIME!

I'm 46 years old and have lived a rough life and been an addict since I was 8 years old. I have seen this happen. You will definitely end up dead one of those times you cross the wrong thing as different opioids and different benzos have different potencies and the shitloads of fentanyl analogs all over the streets. I take the 13/mg one a day daily and take maybe 6-8?mg Klonopin daily but it took building tolerance to both before being able to do so and still function. I do it though.