• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(opiods) one day without tramadol.

forestman4

Bluelighter
So I didn't take tramadol for 30 hours. I woke up to the worst headache I've ever experienced in my 17 years of life and puked 6 times. Took 300 mg of tramadol and it instantly gets fixed.

How the hell does someone go into withdrawal in just a day.??

So I will go down to your level and attempt to explain to you this:

Your body doesn't like you very much right now, you've been abusing your dope. Get some self-control and ease off before you ruin your life.

Lol. My body loves me right now. I just had good food and very relaxed after tramadol.

Oh man, tramadol withdrawal is very harsh and brutal. Probably a good idea to taper down gradually if you want to come off it.

If you continue to use them with the attitude you have, you are more than likely gonna end up in serious pain, with long lasting damage. If you try other opiates you're likely to move on to taking them regularly, and anyone who used to have a significant pill or H habit would tell you that you never truly feel normal again if you continue down this path. You obviously have an addictive personality based on your claims of how good you feel etc.

Stopping or cutting down NOW could be in your best interest - as it appears you are already having serious withdrawal symptoms, which if you think 24 hours is quick for withdrawal, wait till you have to redose every 8 hrs or less just to function. It sucks...

It was pointed out in your Codeine Help thread that you're heading down a dark path. Like Plasticity said, "Drugs are not toys and are not to be used recklessly" It's no wonder you are having headaches and vomiting. You're going to be in a world of pain if you keep this up.

My dad was prescribed tramadol for his back pain, 50 mg every 8 hours as needed. He weighed over 300 pounds. Why are you taking such high doses? It's one thing to experiment, but you are definitely over-doing it. I'd suggest you take a step back and taper off now.

Actually because of my previous codeine tolerance I need higher than 250mg to feel anything..

Well I'm just going to go on with trams.. see where it takes me

Actually because of my previous codeine tolerance I need higher than 250mg to feel anything..

Well I'm just going to go on with trams.. see where it takes me

How's this for blunt-----i think all you want to hear is gosh I wish was more like you. You're such a badass.

Or maybe look at me I jump right in with high doses. I'm such a badass

How long did it take you to get to 350 of tramadol

How long did it take you to get to 3000 of gabapentin

Like all these people have told you. You're in for a world if hurt. Whether your badass self wants to believe it or not doesn't mean its not the truth

I am really not sure why I am telling you this, b/c you seem to be a selfish, egoistic, spoiled prick, but many people who were lucky to be hooked on H and Tramadol say Tramadol WD can be much worse. I wouldn't push that as the 100% truth, but the fact is on Tramadol you get 3 for 1.
In your case I think it is still early for SNRI WD, but it will come, don't worry. Together with some diarrhea, vomiting, tears (while crying like a baby), hot-cold flushes with some brain zaps, and something what reminds me to electric shocks... and few other things I cannot remember now.

And one usually gets into WD in less than one day. But it can vary, don't worry.

All right all this health stuff Is scaring me.
Please give me tips so I won't have liver failure or cancer atleast till in 60.

I smoke 5 times a day.
I take 300mg tramadol 7 days a week.

Switch to cannabis. Eat healthy. Cut down on alcohol and opiates.

I went through a lot of different "phases" and that's the way my body has led me. I still use oxycodone but less and less all the time because it's what my body is influencing me to do. I eat much healthier and feel better because it came naturally after feeling like shit for years... I could go on and on. Just listen to your body and deal with your issues, it goes a long way.

How's this for blunt-----i think all you want to hear is gosh I wish was more like you. You're such a badass.

Or maybe look at me I jump right in with high doses. I'm such a badass

How long did it take you to get to 350 of tramadol

How long did it take you to get to 3000 of gabapentin

Like all these people have told you. You're in for a world if hurt. Whether your badass self wants to believe it or not doesn't mean its not the truth

Im starting to get the same feeling.

All right all this health stuff Is scaring me.
Please give me tips so I won't have liver failure or cancer atleast till in 60.

I smoke 5 times a day.
I take 300mg tramadol 7 days a week.

I can't help you with tramadol I hate the stuff.

But if your serious I can help you a bit with gabapentin. Been using it to feel good for around 6 or 8 months and yes I understand how good it feels. And I've read almost every single post on here about it

First two steps for you are and I don't mean it rudely is to stop bragging about how much you take. If I'm correct there are other forums on here for that. And again I don't mean it rude

Second is you mentioned seeing posts about 6000 mg of gabapentin. Did you read the responses to that post

I have to go now but ask me any questions you have about gabapentin and I'll post more later tonight or tomorrow morning

And let me know how your doses went the first few times with it. How much total and how you dosed it

I can't help you with tramadol I hate the stuff.

But if your serious I can help you a bit with gabapentin. Been using it to feel good for around 6 or 8 months and yes I understand how good it feels. And I've read almost every single post on here about it

First two steps for you are and I don't mean it rudely is to stop bragging about how much you take. If I'm correct there are other forums on here for that. And again I don't mean it rude

Second is you mentioned seeing posts about 6000 mg of gabapentin. Did you read the responses to that post

I have to go now but ask me any questions you have about gabapentin and I'll post more later tonight or tomorrow morning

And let me know how your doses went the first few times with it. How much total and how you dosed it

I get gabapentin, 300mg capsules. 10 per strip. I usually pop 3 first. Then increase by 300mg per 30min. Is this the correct way? Or how do I properly take gabapentin to get high?

Really? Your cannabis fucked me like nothing else of this sort in my life. 2 years of smoking that shit made out of health young (I was 19 - 20) alhlete a >70 year old man with dementia. What I am talking about, many 70 year old people who did and do sport and live healthy are in much better shape then I was after smoking marijuana for two years. And it was just a natural cannabis, no skunk and genetic modified strains. I did smoke on a regular, daily basis. 1 -3 times, with pause from time to time.

Yes, it cannot kill you, but it can make you wish you are dead.

And conisder I am telling you this after 4 years of non stop daily use of opioids and opiates, which allow me to function almost completely normal!

If I sound angry a bit it is b/c a dealer sold me brown instead of coke (I use it no more than few times per month.) today and I became so pissed off, and went looking for him, that I wanted... didn't find him, but his fellows gave me a bit of what I wanted (just to leave them alone.). Retard. But what to expect from most of such people? The states make everything illegal and we have situation where only crazy people dare to do that kind of business. What he thinks I would do now if police gets me : )? I would enjoy sending him back where he came from (Few words of mine would be enough I presume, since almost all these people are waiting for asylum.). Otherwise I would never rat out my source.

sorry if im wrong but i smell a troll and I have a good clean(drug free) nose for a bit of trolleys

If this guy is serious then i think hes beyond help especialy in the Indies its not like the sweet old law abiding west shame they grew out of their colonial masters