• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Opinions on taking 2 tabs your first LSD trip?

my first and only experience with lsd... my friend and i just got one tab to split as the guy said they were strong. I started out with half of my half, aka 1/4 tab. after about an hour i could feel trip-like effects but they were minimal, so i decided to dose the other 1/4 tab. this gave me an incredibly strong trip for about 12-13 hours

Well I'm going to do it tomorrow. If any of you are sticking around to this thread or care at all, I'll leave an update afterwards telling you all about it. Again, thanks for all your help :)

Last edited:
IF its REALLY LSD and you feel that you dont have alot of personnal issues with things you do or think then I say GO for it! If you dont have 1 of those 2 id say take 1.

Thanks to everyone for replying, I ended up taking 1 tab, and an hour later, I was so engulfed by the experience that the thought of taking the other tab never even came up. Safe to say that taking one tab was definitely fulfilling, and I am not anywhere near underwhelmed lol :D

LSD is hard to come by in my area, so I have no clue how soon or how long it could be until I get my hands on more, so until that time I'm only left with 2 tabs. Thus my concern with the possibility of it being underwhelming. So I want my experience to be worthwhile in the event that I can't get any more for a prolonged period of time. Although, I am getting it from a reputable source who's labeled it as 125mcg. I don't have any experience with other psychedelics, and yes, I plan on having a trip sitter. (For a large portion of the trip, but they do have to go to work)

Google 1p-lsd...