• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Opinions on rolling once a month, will it catch up to me?

hey guys, what are your opinions on using MDMA at a very max of 2 times a month? if, when and what would my consequences be of this amount of use? i lead a VERY healthy lifestyle, dont do any other drugs/alcohol, etc.. im just blessed with amazing raves where i live, and its seriously the absolute best times of my life but i always put off good shows due to me sticking to this "once a month".. now i understand taking atleast one month inbetween is ideal, but does anyone have any experience with twice a month, and what do you think the outcome would probably be, thanks :)

^ it varies greatly from person to person. You might be fine you might not. One thing is certain though twice a month will certainly build tolerance leading to shorter, lesser quality experiences.

Depends on a lot of things. How you are feeling mentally at that point in time, how healthy your body is, how healthy you eat, how much exercise you get etc.

In my 15+ year career I had a period early on where I rolled almost every weekend for a few months and felt fine, then had a period where I rolled once a month for 6 months and it absolutely killed me mentally. There are so many factors involved that it’s hard to say with certainty. That’s part of the reason most people choose to err on the side of caution and use it less often rather than more often.

Last edited:
I used to do it most weekends, sometimes Friday and Saturday. Then I take 3 months off. Have an amazing night with an amazing afterglow. Two weeks later I roll again and get smashed with a long-term comedown that puts me on the brink of sanity.

I don't think anyone here is qualified to say yes or no. Some people meet the devil from less frequent doses whilst others appear to be immune from any long-term troubles by taking it more frequently than once a month.

My personal opinion is to leave it as long as you can. That seems the best way to minimise risk. It seems sensible to avoid all other drugs, especially weed if you want to try and roll once a month. The more drugs you take, the more the probability of something going wrong increases according to the reports on these boards.

I know it's hard though. Pills can consume your life to the point where you think about them literally all the time and can't wait for your next roll. Just try and balance those thoughts with the knowledge that you are taking a risk and it could end up really screwing your head up for upto two years. Hopefully then you can increase the gap between rolling as much as possible.

In a nutshell, no-one knows if a month is a long enough gap. It's your risk to take. I used to think I was invincible, but life soon taught me I couldn't be more fragile.

No, it's not OK. You will regret this in after longer period of time.

I agree.

1 a month is too much for the average person. There are better things to do than constantly use the substance.

Try to keep it special and you will stay safe. 1 a month is pushing it.

Find another hobby