• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Opinions on my past MDMA usage and it's after-effects

jjohn223

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm new here and want to say thanks for taking the time and providing your input. I've been browsing the forums and people seem to be very helpful. You're also much more knowledgeable in MDMA and it's after-effects, so I was hoping to get a few opinions.

Basically the past year of my life has been full of anxiety, insomnia, and some depression; I'm unable to determine if my past MDMA use has anything to do with it, or if I just have general anxiety. For whatever reason, I can't drop it, and I keep wondering if MDMA use caused it. So here's the quick run down on my history:

1. Oct 2013 ~150mg. Amazing high. Felt fine afterwards, no mood or personality changes.
  2. March 2014 ~150mg. Amazing high. Had a 1 day come down, perfectly fine afterwards, no mood or personality changes.
  3. May 2015 ~150mg. Didn't get high at all. No idea why. No come down at all. Perfectly fine afterwards.
  4. Sept 2015 ~150mg. Got a decent high, not anything like the previous ones. Felt a little sluggish afterwards.
  5. Dec 2015 ~150mg. Didn't really get a high at all. In fact, the come up induced a light panic in me. No come down.

Other details / stressors:

1. My company of 8 years started to come to an end in Oct 2015. This was extremely stressful for me.
  2. Related to 1, I had a number of financial issues as a result of shutting down my business.
  3. I had to find another job and move.
  4. My new job had a new schedule. Working for myself, I routinely stayed up until 2-4am. I couldn't adjust my sleep schedule as a result. This prompted a year long bout of insomnia.
  5. After about 6 months of insomnia I started to lose my mind. Anxiety was through the roof, I was obsessive, depressed, etc.

I'm still stuck dealing with these issues and it's been 18 months since I last tried MDMA. Based on your experience, do you feel the MDMA usage contributed to this? Does my usage pattern typically result in anxiety, insomnia, depression, etc?

Thanks.

Not at all to be honest with you, you've had a hell of an experience in general life, with work and your mental state, so I hope you're back on track soon and able to experience the enjoyable mandy experience you deserve!

From what you tell doesn't seem like MDMA had anything to do with it. As to the on/off high's you had must be related to MDMA quality you took.

Who can really say? If you are suffering from any mental illness, especially depression and anxiety, any drug use is risky.