• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

opinions about small buds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

420girl

Greenlighter
I just got done doing some gardening work for a friend, and as an extra, she sent me home with a bunch of un-trimmed smalls. I took an hour and trimmed them up all nice and now they look really good. I'm trying to figure out what they're worth- I have a couple local friends who like to trade or buy/sell on a small scale. I know that the local going rate for good quality bud is about -No Price Discussion-. But what I have are 'smalls', so I don't want to be asking too much for them, but at the same time I don't want to give it away for too little.

The sizes range from like mostly blueberries and raspberries, with the occasional grape type size lol. It's good quality bright green bud with bright orange hairs, neatly trimmed, nice and fragrant and sweet. Some of it I'm keeping for myself, but I do want to share and trade around with my friends a bit if I can. (This is not in ANY way trying to use this forum to buy and sell drugs. I did read the rules! :p) Please read them again.

Just trying to get some opinions on what this kind of product might be worth in relation to a 'regular' good quality 1/8th. I don't have a lot of experience with 'smalls' in particular, and I don't expect to get the full going rate for a 'normal' 1/8th with large buds. But it is worth something, right? It's nice quality other than the size of the buds. Means less stems at least, right? If anyone has any experience with this, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no price discussion allowed on Bluelight, sorry but this thread is against the rules :\

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.