• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opinion on my CWE final solution

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so ive done CWE 4 times now, ive had it crystal clear but this time i got it like the picture below. Is this still okay to consume ? It was filtered with 3 ply kitchen roll folded 4 times basically 4 layers of filtration.
a5mTTDv
a5mTTDv
a5mTTDv

https://imgur.com/a/a5mTTDv

Tried adding the pic here but didnt work.

a5mTTDv

Inception, my dear friend, your solution should be just fine. Refilter for an additional course if you are nervous with the solution being cold, but not freezing. I understand that you have anxiety, but I fully trust in your skills to pull this off time and time again. You've don so in the past so have no fear.

For the record, there are some very obvious indicators of APAP overdose like intense, excessive vomiting. Not the "haha, look at that, I threw up!". kind of vomiting, the other kind; painful retching and complete emptying of the stomach leading to further excessive painful vomiting with the intensity of pre-natal contractions. I've done it.

You're fine. I take full responsibility for your life and stand by what I have said. Refilter, rechill, with powder fully submerged. You will be fine. You're a smart guy and you're just paranoid. Granted, it's a very healthy, primal worry of death that will serve you well through your time, but in this instance, you're good.

A CWE hitler would be proud of. If you have a significant amount of material in your filter paper i wouldn't worry about how cloudy or clear it looks.

A CWE hitler would be proud of. If you have a significant amount of material in your filter paper i wouldn't worry about how cloudy or clear it looks.

I'm just curious why we have a paternal affection for the Fuhrer of the Third Reich. Granted, he did make the trains run on time, which I give you credit for, unfortunately, however, said trains were literally stuffed with my ancestors heading for either a quick, but horrific death or a long-protracted one by death-by-labor.

"CWE final solution" Never said my sense of humor was funny, but it is just that, humor. No offense meant.

^I was totally joking my friend. I make jokes about Hitler all the time. Jews typically have a very, I don't know, "Dark" sense of humor that comes with centuries of being fucked with.

"A Rabbi comes running to the Synagogue exclaiming a young, beautiful woman had been killed in the center of town, allegedly by a Jew. The entire edah of the Synagogue now are in fear of a coming pogrom. Just then the Rabbi exclaims, 'Great news!

'THE GIRL WAS JEWISH!'"

Thanks guys I guess I know I’m getting he hang of it and can only get it more fine and better each time. Thankyou Keif my friend.

Always use 3 ply kitchen roll folded 4 times, very good kitchen roll for filtering imo. Just a basic not too dear roll.

Glad to hear you have a good sense of humor Kief, i was a little concerned for a second.

You could take measurements if you want to reassure yourself that you got most of it. Weigh the whole dry pills, then dry and weigh what's left in your filter paper. Then you will know exactly how much of the pill you've removed and can kind of make a guesstimate about how much APAP is removed.

hahahaha. I was going to make a joke about that.

That looks clearer than most of my CWEs and I still have a full functioning liver. I'd say you're good. There are worse things to obsess over than the perfect CWE. Healthy habit....

Titanium Dioxide can turn CWE solutions opaque white depending on the brand of pill you're using but this doesn't mean that any APAP got through. I personally consider the gumball size APAP/filler sludge left over in the filter to be a success.

To give yourself a rough idea, smash your pills, dampen them before beginning the CWE and wrap up in a tissue or plastic wrap to not lose any thing and you should have a rough idea of what should be left in the filter after the CWE.

Always stick with APAP/ ***** pills as ibuprofen and aspirin require a citrus juice to lower the pH well below the pKa and deionized water that starts and stays cold, not hot with a cool down period. The other problem is that different excipients require slightly different adjustments to the formula.

---
K' & FH, is this thread "Opinion-on-my-CWE-final-solution" or Opinion-on-my-THE-final-solution? ;-)

Inception I spent 20 mins sending u a long message with everything you need to know read and re read it like I did here when I first start cweing and remember practice makes perfect.

And your final solution looks fine to me oh one more tip for ya taste your solution have a little sip and learn what codeine and paeraceatomal taste like this is actually ultimately how do I tell if mines ok to drink when it's a little cloudy because I rushed it this and the amount of gunk in your filter is the best way but to be fair it's always best to assume it's not 100% safe.