• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates took 180mg hydromorphone in 12h made mistake 144mg in 12h

Status
Not open for further replies.
i injected 180mg hydromorphone in 12h how long till it's out of my urine
Hey man that's an insanely massive dose, are you sure it was hydromorphone?

It was 12 15mg capsules 3 taken aproxamitly every 3h
did you IV them? What is your tolerance like man?

It's really hard to say how long it would take to get out of your system. I'd think 4-6 days normally but if you're taking that high of doses possibly longer??

I thought they didn't dose hydromorphone over 10mg in pills? are you sure that's what you have?

I should tell you I'm on methadone(30mg)and not all of that is possibly absorbed into my system

Yes they were iv
I should tell you I'm on methadone(30mg)and not all of that is possibly absorbed into my system
Ah didn't realize they made pills dosed that high.

I'm assuming you need to pass a methadone piss test.

Technically we can't answer questions on how to pass your test but I can tell you medical doses of hydromorphone stay in urine for 2-4 days, however because you're using such large amounts you might want to assume closer to 3-5 days maybe even 6.

I'm no expert on the matter, though, and a lot of this depends on your natural metabolization rate and body.

I suggest doing a lot of exercise and then stopping exercise 48hr before said test.

It was Friday starting between 1pm and 3pm being closer to 3pm I cant remember. But I do remember taking the last ones about 3am Saturday morning. Today I have a urine test at methadone clnic.

Any have a guess on my chances?

It was Friday starting between 1pm and 3pm being closer to 3pm I cant remember. But I do remember taking the last ones about 3am Saturday morning. Today I have a urine test at methadone clnic.

The pills were 15mg reddish orange capsules that were crushed and injected

The pills were 15mg reddish orange capsules that were crushed and injected
I'm no pharma opioid expert so I have no idea what those pills could be... hell man could be fent, idk where you are or what those are

I think it's certainly possible you might pass your test but maybe not... I can't really say bro I'm sorry.

There are some methods to potentially give you an edge of advantage here but I cannot list them here. Google is your friend. There are methods to dilute and reconstitute your urine, but that's all I can say. These methods are also very questionable in their efficacy, and you may trigger dilution/tampering notice which is not good.

But sorry man we can't give any more info on if or how to pass your test, against the BLUA.

I'm no pharma opioid expert so I have no idea what those pills could be... hell man could be fent, idk where you are or what those are

I think it's certainly possible you might pass your test but maybe not... I can't really say bro I'm sorry.

There are some methods to potentially give you an edge of advantage here but I cannot list them here. There are methods to dilute and reconstitute your urine, but that's all I can say. These methods are also very questionable in their efficacy, and you may trigger dilution/tampering notice which is not good.
Yesterday I drank a lot of fluids and lost count of pee's at 15and today I've drank some more fluids and as of now had 5 pees. I'm not going to clnic for 2 more hours. Hope to pass

Yesterday I drank a lot of fluids and lost count of pee's at 15and today I've drank some more fluids and as of now had 5 pees. I'm not going to clnic for 2 more hours. Hope to pass
good luck I am rooting for you!

I take the 12mg hydromorh cotin for pain. 144 is massive but when I was on methadone I would need at least 50-60 mg to get high.
I hope your test is a week away.
Drinks lots of water and use the washroom a few times in the morning before your test
Good luck

there was a study in my city that basically proved that hardened IV opiate users cannot differentiate between hydromorphone and heroin and that HM was 2x as strong as heroin per mg.

plenty of "heroin" users nowadays are used to material that may be 10% or more fentanyl plus some amount of carfentanyl. with their tolerance even 100mg HM may not work too well.

My apologies but we don't field drug testing questions here. Hard to say whether you'll test positive. My advice would be to get some urinalysis kits and keep checking to see if youve successfully flushed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.