• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiates On Coke Comedown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marijuana can exacerbate a stimulant comedown: increased pulse, hypertension, shaking/trembling, dizziness, paranoia, anxiety, etc are all common side effects. This would definitly make a comedown worse.

Marijuana causes Hypotension (lower bloodpressure) not Hypertension.

Thank you Everybody!

It's forums like this that make the web so great!

personally I like using opiates (OC) after a coke binge. I find it mellows me out and takes away the tense feelings of the coke comedown. Being a full-time opiate user might make me a little biased but it works for me.

I just wanted to point (for the inexperienced) out that I don't switch from coke to Oxy back to coke, as it might be overwhelming and lead to puking and sweating and a bunch of bullshit (possibly death) that nobody needs. Although, an hour after I've sniffed my last line of coke or puffed my last coco puff, I feel it's time to dip into the opiate stash to smooth out the ride.

There's no need to over do it. start off small (15mg of oxy) and see how you feel, and if you want a little more then go ahead. the amount you take totally depends on your body/mind/tolerance to it, but it does work well AFTER a night a coke binging.

Throughout the last 4-5 hours I've sniffed close to a half a gram of really good coke, and a few puffs off a coco puff joint (just coke and tobacco/ no weed). It's about an hour later now, and I'm home, and want to chill out and leave the coke buzz/comedown behind. So I broke out 15 mg of oxy and sniffed it up. I have a lil tolerance so I sniffed up another 15mg and feel fine....although the coke was good, and it's not long after so I think I could use a lil more oxy, and likely will as the coke buzz/comedown is still a lil strong in my system.

Anyway I'm glad you all took the time to write about this topic as I was wondering if it could be lethal, but if taken with care, I believe you'll be safe, and actually enjoy all of your time(not just on the way up), but the ride down as well.

Now it's time for some electric guitar.

Thank you.

It should be noted that if you're really drunk, or have a lot of alcohol in your blood, then it'd be wise to avoid using much opiates, as this combo can really be lethal and slow down your heart so much that it stops......no more beats... no more time.. no more getting high with your friends and having late night conversations about nothing and everything all at the same time. just be careful. If you've had a lot to drink in a short period of time, then it's best to avoid using opiates. drinking itself will be enought to bring you down from a coke binge.

Coke without opiates is as insatiable as having sex with a condom on...

I tend to get quite shaky, uncomfortable, tight chested, jittery, aggravated, and unable to focus when i do more than a couple lines of blow. Usually by the third or fourth line i'll either need to stop or take some roxi or whatever. I find that opiates are the only combo that won't dull the coke high, but enhance it very smoothly. They compliment each other. Unlike benzos, somas, and others. Just need to be in touch with your body and attent to your heart rate and breathing and such.

Yaaaa I love a nice shot after a night of coke not even gonna get into it lol, but ya they help

opiates work well for a coke crash, but when it wears off i noticed i go back to the depression come-down from the coke, plus the comedown from the opiate. i usually take HIGH dose BENZOS for coke comedown, to neutrailze my body get rid of hypertension, relaxation, and use opiates to be happy and euphoric.

I prefer to just go ahead and do a speedball rather than spacing them out and waiting for a comedown from both seperately

I'm a daily opiate user. I take around 5 at once of vicodin es twice daily. Since my doctor won't raise me to anything higher. Long story short.
I did about a half of an 8ball of coke tonight finished my last line. Then 15minutes later poped 3x5mg valiums and then waited about 2hrs and took 4 and a half vicodin ES 7.5/750s.
I feel pretty mellow but my heart kind of has a little pain. I'm 25 years old. I'm in pretty decent shape. Do you think I will be fine? I'm not tired at all and afraid to force myself to sleep with any more prescription drugs like vicodin or valium. Allthough, i'd rather just take another vicodin and get high. Would it be safe? I've been back on the vicodin 5-10 a day for about a month now after coming home from the Army. What do you guys think? I rarely take valium but for some reason I usually need 50mgs to fall asleep that's without mixing any other drugs. What would you guys recommend? Would it be safe to take another vicodin? I am also on Paxil but I skipped my night time dosage tonight due to doing coke.

I really hate coke, it doesn't last long enough and makes me sweat like crazy even while staying hydrated with water. I know I'm hydrated because my urine is clear. Although I am constipated as heck.

Thanks in advance folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.