• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Opiates help..

Thank you all for the replies, I have not managed to stay clean but I do go without for up to 4 days at a time now, not even the wds but the cravings get the best of me. Sad story really. I already knew this before I read everyone's replies, so to the new comers out there doing their research about trying opiates, honest to god or whatever you believe it, stay as far as possible as you can from it, all my life I considered myself a person of control I did MDMA for 3 years occasionally clean now 4 years without any problem quitting, cigarets can't even get me addicted as I have smoked many times in the past yet never buy any nor have the urge to, but about opiates, I once again thought this is something I can control but I have proved myself very wrong, so once again to the new comers. Learn from our miserable life's and please stay as far away from those innocent vicodins norcos oxys all of that, each pill contains the fucking devil inside that is just waiting to take over :/ sorry to sound like over reacting but can't really express it other ways. I would really like to know how everyone else on this thread that's posted is doing? I for myself have officially fried my opioid receptors in my brain with not even 350mg oxy being enough so I'm a a cross roads with what to do.

Hey RaceCar. I hear ya man. I recently went and did the deed and scored a bag of dope....it was a dumb-ass night and not worth the $$$. I should have went and bought food and pot, but alas here I am. (I am of the mind that no one can judge me on my use of MJ, even though it is another addiction it has never given me problems like opiates).

Anyway! For you it sounds like forward progress to be posting and coming out with the nitty-gritty.....your first post reminded me of myself when I was first (finally) not in denial and realizing that I am an addict.(was only last year) It took a phone conversation with my mom, but once we can admit we are what we are the burden somewhat becomes easier to bear (sometimes, lol) and then we can look at the big picture and find out what to do. I may not be in the best position right now to be giving advice but, fuck it, here I am anyway lurking the boards and letting the cat out of the bag.

I hate the dope around here btw, it fucking blows, really crappy quality. ---not to mention I GET SICK EVERYTIME I USE ANY QUALITY OF DOPE/WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

lol, maaaaaan.....yeah.

Last edited:
Hey RaceCar. I hear ya man. I recently went and did the deed and scored a bag of dope....it was a dumb-ass night and not worth the $$$. I should have went and bought food and pot, but alas here I am. (I am of the mind that no one can judge me on my use of MJ, even though it is another addiction it has never given me problems like opiates).

Anyway! For you it sounds like forward progress to be posting and coming out with the nitty-gritty.....your first post reminded me of myself when I was first (finally) not in denial and realizing that I am an addict.(was only last year) It took a phone conversation with my mom, but once we can admit we are what we are the burden somewhat becomes easier to bear (sometimes, lol) and then we can look at the big picture and find out what to do. I may not be in the best position right now to be giving advice but, fuck it, here I am anyway lurking the boards and letting the cat out of the bag.

I hate the dope around here btw, it fucking blows, really crappy quality. ---not to mention I GET SICK EVERYTIME I USE ANY QUALITY OF DOPE/WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!

lol, maaaaaan.....yeah.

You just hang in there too bud, I know all us feel your fighting a loosing battle but hey look at all the people that went sober :p. I just hate the idea that I forever have to call myself a addict, accoring to NA

I started the same way, using every other week, but gradually slipped to every week, every other day, then every single day. Opiates are a slippery slope. 75% or higher of the people I've met in rehab or halfway houses are there for opiates. There are very few people who can actually "just have fun with opiates" and even fewer who can maintain that longer term without losing all ability over their addiction. I'm just giving you a heads up because I started the same way and it ended incredibly poorly for me. I'm sober now but why put yourself through unnecessary pain and suffer. If you can quit, quit while you are ahead!!