• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

(Opiates) Best RoA Morphine 30mg (N 30)

fac3t00k3r

Greenlighter
Title says it all. What is the best RoA for these little guys? Got my hands on two of them and haven’t found much about info about this specific brand. Don’t want to lose too much if I insuffilate. Let me hear what y’all experts have to say.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

I would rail them. Rectal has higher BA I believe but its personally not worth it to me.

I would rail them. Rectal has higher BA I believe but its personally not worth it to me.

I believe they are the extended release ones though, if i’m not mistaken. Someone correct me if i’m wrong? Because if I am, up the nose they go. And yeah i’m not at all about to plug them lmfao

Last edited:
I'm gonna warn you morphine burns like hellfire up your nose. Not even meth compares. I personally would just pop em.

I'm gonna warn you morphine burns like hellfire up your nose. Not even meth compares. I personally would just pop em.

Yeah, doing a bit more research now, i’m feeling that insuffilating is def not the way to go. With all the binders and loss of bioavailability, i’m just not with it. Thanks for the help brotha and Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays enjoy the morphine. It's a little different but it's nice

Is it a capsule with beads or a tablet? The ones with beads are good for railing imo and the tablets you can rail too but its way more gunk.

Is it a capsule with beads or a tablet? The ones with beads are good for railing imo and the tablets you can rail too but its way more gunk.

They are purple oval tablets. “N” on one side and “30” on the other. I’m assuming they’re time release? Can you beat it by putting it in an acidic substance overnight and then downing it the day after?

I've done this hundreds of times and of course it depends on your tolerance. If you have zero tolerance I would say just eat one. If you have some tolerance you might consider putting one or two up your butt. This is a wicked good high with plenty of legs. And of course if you are a raging junkie then research all the BL advice on filtering pills and slam em :) Cold water if u go this route!

I'm telling you man, it isn't worth the trouble. Just eat em snorting the morphine doesn't give you that much more, just burns like Satan's nuts

I'd also vote for plugging it up the ol bhole. There's some helpful threads on the topic if you aren't familiar with the process.

Thanks, will do some research and try this route as I do have a slight tolerance. Happy Holidays everyone and be safe!

Went with the plugging route. Felt absolutely nothing, followed all instructions to a “T” and even got the damn baby needle. Guess my tolerance is a bit too high ?????. 30-90mg oxycodone depending on the day.

Anyways, thanks for all the help guys! Enjoy the Holidays and as always be safe!

Well, that would have been good info to have, of course you didn't feel anything when you're taking that much oxy a day.