• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Opiates and speed

Hezman94

Bluelighter
My mate gave me empty baggy she thought had just a few crumbs cleaned all baggy off had nearly two gram I have snorted and swallowed some at two am going to clean my living room.
Do opiates override uppers or other way round
When should I take the opiates to come down I've got access to a point of heroin morphine and methadone if I need any
I need to stop uppers as it.mskds me buy smack and smoking it does Jack shit to me
Anyway when am I gonna feel shit cos I may aswell save a little bit to Perk me up today then comrdown tommorow. Do stimulants take over opiate sedation how long jnto a speed high should I take my opiates and other tablets to help me comedown

I've had a alright night had a smoke with my.mates cleaned up gonna have a masturbstion session to end the night you.lsds know. All for free. I sorted myncoxai e debts out and j ain't bothering with it I got given a pipe of white earlier had it got offered another and said no
Just my conchess hates buying any drug cept weed luckily the gear is shit deals round here gone down to below a point a tenner if we ringsomekne in city there point and a hslfs but all compact so not been cut yet

In my opinion this works well >stimulants first >opiates for the crash

Extreme warning... on stimulants you will feel the opiates much less, so do not take more than a normal dose or push it if you do not feel it "that much." I'm sure that some people have died while on stimulants taking too much of an opiate because they do not feel them as if they well if they were not on a stimulant.

Taking both at the same time or relatively soonish one after the other is a bad idea I think. They somewhat cancel eachother out, or at least don't enhance eachother like you would think they would in theory.

Watch out how long you stay up, I have a lot experience with various speedball-esque combinations. Guy above has it right, dose amps first then ops. Creates a solid balance of stimulation and warmth. It can be quite addicting.

My mate gave me empty baggy she thought had just a few crumbs cleaned all baggy off had nearly two gram I have snorted and swallowed some at two am going to clean my living room.
Do opiates override uppers or other way round
When should I take the opiates to come down I've got access to a point of heroin morphine and methadone if I need any
I need to stop uppers as it.mskds me buy smack and smoking it does Jack shit to me
Anyway when am I gonna feel shit cos I may aswell save a little bit to Perk me up today then comrdown tommorow. Do stimulants take over opiate sedation how long jnto a speed high should I take my opiates and other tablets to help me comedown

I've had a alright night had a smoke with my.mates cleaned up gonna have a masturbstion session to end the night you.lsds know. All for free. I sorted myncoxai e debts out and j ain't bothering with it I got given a pipe of white earlier had it got offered another and said no
Just my conchess hates buying any drug cept weed luckily the gear is shit deals round here gone down to below a point a tenner if we ringsomekne in city there point and a hslfs but all compact so not been cut yet
You want the opiates to accompany any stim rush/peak, so no more than a few hours in. If you use on downslope you wont get that ‘just right’ euphoria.

I am coming down but got things to do all day would taking a tiny bit make me feel worse or better

Yeah I feel.loads better bring on the comedown when it's dark can't hack it in the light need to get script from chemist could really do with not.lesving the house today