• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate withdrawl question???

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok so ive been on pain pills for 3 years. The past 3 months ive done 80 to 100 mg of oxy a day every day. I havent done any oxy in 48 hours. But I've been doing hydrocodone about 70 mg a day. I still felt bad from the lack of oxy even on hydros. Ok i just took my last yellow hydro 10. I was wondering since the oxy has had 48 hours to get out of me...will i still withdrawl off hydro and oxy at the same time? Im out of everything

Yes, you were only putting off withdrawal by using the hydros. Theyre both opioids and you will still end up in withdrawal. If i were you, i would prepare with some kratom and immodium and a couple days off from any responsibilities.

I recently went through the same kinda situation , my oxy use was about 200mg per day , ran out early this month then started using some hydrocodone, about 60mg per day , tho my symptoms were not as bad as CT I still had anxiety and stomach problems for a few days , after the norcos ran out , I had to wait a few more days till I got my normal Oxys, and again had issues with stomach and feeling sick/ no energy. So it was like 2 lesser w/d instead of one super intense one , just my experience though.