• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opiate withdrawl and alcohol

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I wanted some opinions here On Heroin wd specifically. I do about 200-300mgs of H a day (2 or 3 points) i start to get sick about 20 hours from my last dose. Would beer help at all? I have no money or any other comfort meds to help me but there's a 6 pack of 6% beer in my fridge. Can i get some pros and cons please?

Hi

Everybody's different when it comes to withdrawl. But 2-3 points a day isn't a huge habit so hopefully your initial detox shouldn't be that intense and hopefully be days rather than weeks. For some people bringing alcohol into the mix may just intensify there withdrawl symptoms. With that in mind you can give it a go, take it steady though. Within the first few days of kicking it's whatever gets you through.

The way I see it is its better have a drink that to use H or opes if your desperate to kick. The first days are shit but it gradually gets better. Take it minute by minute if you have to,and focus on your goals and why your kicking. You can do it! Keep strong!

I got panic attack rebound anxiety from drinking and being g in opiate wd... when the alcohol wears off you'll feel 20x worse

drinking will just make it much worse unless you literally just drink one shot or so. i would recommend just drinking some dxm (cough syrup) not a bunch just maybe a little over recommended dose. and better yet try kratom

I would man up and eat the withdrawal. Alcohol is a bad idea for any withdrawal, including heroin. There is a possibility that DXM * may help a bit, but IMO, anything you add besides gabapentin, or clonidine is just prolonging the withdrawal. Another thing you can do is gradually reduce your Heroin intake to lessen side effects, but the goal is to be off the H completely. I would read the search engine for similar reports and use anything besides alcohol to use for withdrawal. Its for your own good.

Does anyone have any positive experiences from using alcohol in opiate wd?

It has worked for me in past but only has a temporary bandaid. I would fell good for a few hours but once alcohol wears off it sucks

I think it will help A bit but it sucks when it wears off as everyone else says. But I personally remember getting A bit of A buzz on in a LIGHT withdrawal nothing like what your habit is at the time I was using with some friends one night And I remember actually feeling good nevermind withdrawal relief and I read Alcohol effects Endorphins to some degree which is the main reason I think it provides temporary relief and sucks when it wears off.

One other option which is also a very very short temp band-aid is buying Nitrous Oxide from literally any popular website people use to buy things and get a A whip cream maker 100% stainless steel since they get resin all over the WCM And u will need u wash it out good periodically it is expensive for them but worth it over cheap plastic one. You can and if u care at all even the slightest bit about your lung health and not wanting to inhale fibre glass size pieces of aluminum which has been confirmed by online studies of using inhaling it.

Buy the Activated charcoal Filters for it but they only filter 20% of the bad crap, So u need to use A simple Paper Towel those ones that u buy that are like a big napkin but for cleaning up things instead. Using the filter for small particles and the napkin on oustide of WCM with an elastic band will filter little bits of sharp metal in the whip cream chargers and only Nitro-pure I Read someone bought 300 Chargers and only 1 one was a dud Vs. every other brand like 300 chargers u will have 100 Duds that have no Nitrous oxide and Nitro-Pure is new Brand made in austria by a belgium Own Or French one of them is the factory worker/supervisor idk u can read about it if u look at the brand. They buy pharmaceutical grade nitrous oxide for it And it is the least residue amount of any brand that exists right now and all other brands are literally made in the same factory most likely and definitely by the exact same makers of the other brands of NO2 Chargers.

but they call it hippy crack for a reason the relief of withdrawal and the high that it causes wear off as soon as u Exhale it but the effects last as long as u can inhale so using A Balloon the right kind I forget that wont let the heavy gas escape u can then breathe in some air And then save most of the Nitrous Oxide u inhaled to safely re-inhale in it for slightly less potent effect but saving the amount fo NO2 u use and hence your saving Money lol.

I don't recommend this option but I felt compelled to provide with any option u might feel the need to seek out depending on your will power Nitrous Oxide is fiendish But I got 600 chargers cause in bulk that is cheapest price u can get for that amount no less And I save them and only use it with other drugs (LSD, MDMA, Weed) and when I Am having A bad day it works despite being on 90MG of Methadone that is the main reason I use it since most other Opioids I would need to inject them in order to feel any effects Plus needing to wait at least 24 Hours (preferably longer as long as I can stand before using it) after my last Methadone Dose for withdrawal to just begin to start showing symptoms but I am getting off topic now.

Last edited:
I think it will help A bit but it sucks when it wears off as everyone else says. But I personally remember getting A bit of A buzz on in a LIGHT withdrawal nothing like what your habit is at the time I was using with some friends one night And I remember actually feeling good nevermind withdrawal relief and I read Alcohol effects Endorphins to some degree which is the main reason I think it provides temporary relief and sucks when it wears off.

One other option which is also a very very short temp band-aid is buying Nitrous Oxide from literally any popular website people use to buy things and get a A whip cream maker 100% stainless steel since they get resin all over the WCM And u will need u wash it out good periodically it is expensive for them but worth it over cheap plastic one. You can and if u care at all even the slightest bit about your lung health and not wanting to inhale fibre glass size pieces of aluminum which has been confirmed by online studies of using inhaling it.

Buy the Activated charcoal Filters for it but they only filter 20% of the bad crap, So u need to use A simple Paper Towel those ones that u buy that are like a big napkin but for cleaning up things instead. Using the filter for small particles and the napkin on oustide of WCM with an elastic band will filter little bits of sharp metal in the whip cream chargers and only Nitro-pure I Read someone bought 300 Chargers and only 1 one was a dud Vs. every other brand like 300 chargers u will have 100 Duds that have no Nitrous oxide and Nitro-Pure is new Brand made in austria by a belgium Own Or French one of them is the factory worker/supervisor idk u can read about it if u look at the brand. They buy pharmaceutical grade nitrous oxide for it And it is the least residue amount of any brand that exists right now and all other brands are literally made in the same factory most likely and definitely by the exact same makers of the other brands of NO2 Chargers.

but they call it hippy crack for a reason the relief of withdrawal and the high that it causes wear off as soon as u Exhale it but the effects last as long as u can inhale so using A Balloon the right kind I forget that wont let the heavy gas escape u can then breathe in some air And then save most of the Nitrous Oxide u inhaled to safely re-inhale in it for slightly less potent effect but saving the amount fo NO2 u use and hence your saving Money lol.

I don't recommend this option but I felt compelled to provide with any option u might feel the need to seek out depending on your will power Nitrous Oxide is fiendish But I got 600 chargers cause in bulk that is cheapest price u can get for that amount no less And I save them and only use it with other drugs (LSD, MDMA, Weed) and when I Am having A bad day it works despite being on 90MG of Methadone that is the main reason I use it since most other Opioids I would need to inject them in order to feel any effects Plus needing to wait at least 24 Hours (preferably longer as long as I can stand before using it) after my last Methadone Dose for withdrawal to just begin to start showing symptoms but I am getting off topic now.
What are you talking about?

Will just make you feel worse. I recommend DXM, loperamide, weed, pseudoephedrine. All should help with WD to varying degrees. But you'll still feel bad - just LESS bad.

It has worked for me in past but only has a temporary bandaid. I would fell good for a few hours but once alcohol wears off it sucks

This.

I've tried coming of H before numerous times (actually doing it now, but not cold turkey). There's been times when I've drank whisky, just a couple and didn't get fully drunk, it 'took the edge off', for a short time. However, once it wore off I felt worse.