• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate Withdrawal Dreams ~ What Was Yours?

something about star trek, space ship self-detonate sequence, and grocery shopping.

i made a thread about this exact thing because when ever im detoxing its all i dream about when i sleep... shitty part is you always seem to wake up or something gos bad in the dream were you cant get high...ive had dreams from looking down at my arm and go to stick a needle in and it would just disappear and like morph into my arm and after many attempts ill wake up and realize im in a room with a bunch of dopesick junkies in a detox ...other one i was ridding a motorcycle and for some reason i had to prep everything and try to shoot up while driving the motorcycle or someone would take the dope away so it seemed like for ever i loaded the needed some how and BAM i fucking wake up... my brain just wont let me get high in my dreams during withdrawal and i just wish i could push off cause i just want to know if i would really feel like i did a shot ... ive had many about robing pharmacy but they just never go right

I had a dream last night i was at the pharmacy and looked at my Roxicodone bottle and it said i had 4 refills on it.

Oh God, how I wish I could have your dream!:)

Sh!t I never, ever sleep in WDs. And I've been through quite a few, ha.

P

This happens to me when I'm attempting to sleep and finally do. See I had a friend who said he had mailed me same xanax to help me get through w/d So I finally get a bit of sleep and started to dream. In my dream, I went to the mailbox and opened the envelope and instead of xanax, there was oxy 40's It seemed so real as I was going to my room removing the coating, smashing them up, etc. When I woke up, I actually thought for a minute it was real! That sucked, :( theresa

I actually get fucked up in my dream on whatever drug I obtain and it seems so real.. then I wake up. But if I am *that* happy in my dreams then is it a bad thing?

The Clown from IT trying to sell me Dope..... double terrible because i hate the clown but i want the dope! Then i wake up only to realize ive only slept for about 15 mins and im still going through WD's hahahaha

Im 21 days clean today and recently started having these horrible, visceral, vivid dreams. They are all bad, but the worst came in the early morning hours 2 days ago. I dreamed I was in what I can only describe as a sort of hell. I was crawling through bloody writhing piles of meat with no exit in sight. Luckily it jarred me awake pretty quick. I also sometimes dream of taking those beautiful little blue Roxy 30's lol.I get pissed and wake up because I cant get high! Thats the most common one.

Iv had horrible nightmares not necessarily during withdrawal because I never sleep during withdrawal unless I knock myself out with something anyway I used to do like 3 or 4 200 mg shots or lines a day of morphine and I once had a dream that I showed up to a family reunion high as Charlie sheen on Halloween and suddenly all the lights go out and then they come back on and I've somehow managed to murder everyone in my entire family like all 45 of them and I'm left with a rig loaded ready to go in one hand and a damn laser sharp straight razor in the other. Needless to say this nightmare has fucked with me ever since even now 7 years after having the dream initially.

one of my regular plugs owed me 3 bags and i dreamt last night that he came and met me under an oak tree to drop them off and ended up giving me a load of extras along with it, so naturally i called him as soon as i woke up and it went straight to voicemail :|

eventually did end up meeting him for those bits later on tho,,