• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

opiate tincture?

Tall Short Guy

Greenlighter
has anyone ever made an opiate tincture? I have read somewhere an alcohol base makes the tincture solution more effective. The reason i ask i want to use less hydromorphone. I plug 64mg of hydromorphone a couple times a week. yes 64mg! I know someone will say just bang it, otherwise its a waste. Id rather not shoot anything.

If you plan on plugging it I think you will find that Alcohol is very irritating and drying to anal mucosa. If the Hydromorphone is still a salt water just below a neutral pH should work fine. If it's a base alcohol would be better but it would have to be used sublingually. Dropping your tolerance might be more effective than an alcohol medium.

it would be oral route, i agree i need to drop my tolerance by a lot. just looking for faster stronger onset, the type of pill it is also cant be made in to a shot dut to the oros system

Nspd -> od

Alcohol might increase the absorbtion of opioids, but as far as I know most of the effect comes from the potentiating/sedative effects of ethanol itself. c.f. laudanum and the like

Don't expect miracles.