• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate question

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok so i have a question. So when i do oxy my pupis are normal in the dark but real tiny in the light. My question is when ur fd up on opiates is it normal for your eyes to be regular or constricted in dim light or the dark? Because i know the light constricts your pupils anyway

You will still have pupillary constriction/dilation according to light source when on opiates, just slightly less dilation in the dark/more constriction in the light. If your pupils are completely constricted regardless of light source you are at serious risk of OD. Pinpoint pupils without PERRLA are a key sign of opiate overdose. So yes, that's normal.

Alright thanks. Another question i have is.... i do around 50 mg oxy a day... ive already did 15 mg at 8 this morning its now 1 pm. I have 1 10 mg roxy left. If i take it now will i still get a good night sleep or should i wait intill bed time. I dont want to be withdrawaling till tomorrow?? Thanks again

I would wait till night time of possible , especially since you will only be doing half your normal daily dose , if you do it during the day , you will be thinking about it all evening / night ..... That's how it works for me at least , as night time is when I crave the most.

Plus if your 10mg pill is immediate release , by night night it will have worn out and you may feel some uneasiness already , as the IR last prolly about 4 or so hours based on your use , but also depends on how to take it , swallowing will make it last longer , snorting it will give you immediate rush but you will not feel its effects as long

Def wait till before bed. You can feel shitty now or all night long