• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opiate help

Alien47

Bluelighter
Now I'm gonna apologize in advance for any rules I brake I am a noob to this forum so excuse me if I step out of line

If someone is a user of opiate meds for awhile they become more tolerant to it and need more the same experience as before how can one try to get that same experience but with less I guess wat I'm asking is how can someone increase their high with other substances or just different things u can do

This someone snorts their pills btw

Last edited:
Do some Google searching for 'opiod potentiators'. Some of them are bunk, but in my experience, some really work.

The most effective, in my experience, is 30-45 mg of dextromethorphan taken about 30 minutes before your dose. This was particularly effective with oxycodone.

It did change the buzz slightly, making it more of a speedy, social-able feeling vs a self absorbed nod, but it really did increase the amount of euphoria per dose for me.

These are all good suggestions :)

Before someone comes in here and tells you to use benzos to potentiate opiates, just know this is a terrible idea and not only does it do nothing to enhance euphoria but you are much more likely to overdose with this combo. All it does is make you nod more.. And you might nod off and never come back from it.

Thank u guys I appreciate all the useful comments and ya I know about the benzo thing for me it works but not in a way u want at all for me it puts me the fuck out like I have to fight myself to stay awake idk why it does that but it does and your also right it's very dangerous

I have both dextromethopran and hydroxizine in my house. I find the hydroxizine to be too sedative and I take about 100 of dextromethopran. That's a little high just to potentiate. You find in searches a lot about citimide and grapefruit juice with tonic water in it that has quide(spelling) in it. Basically any tonic water with a Q in Ingrediants. In my experience this is a waste of time and money. It's all about liver enzymes and shit so idk but I tried it a bunch and never bothered me. I'm having same problem you are. I'm trying Kratom. You can look it up if you're not familiar with it. In my experience the best way to get more out of your pills is the hardest. Stop for a few days. I don't know how long but long enough for your tolerance to go down. The sickness will suck but then in 3 days or so you can dose again and Ityll hit like it used to cause your tolerance is down. Trying to take other drugs to boost opiates really doesn't work in my opinion. This is all just my opinion. I do it all the time and I'm about to do it again. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

(closeau, the Q word is quinine and it affects the cytochrome p450 enzymes just like cimetidine does, causing a slower metabolism of the drug)
I have potentiated both my kratom and my opiates before with a few of these tactics, but you may also want to pay attention to WHEN you are taking your opiates/opioids. Taking them, especially kratom, on an empty stomach makes a huge difference. I personally enjoy preparing whatever i am going to take for the morning time because it's guaranteed that i have nothing in my stomach and im fresh from a good sleep, yet still a little groggy which adds to the nodding of the drug.

Interesting HeadHigh. So you can potentiate Kratom? I took a high dose today and barley felt it cause I've heard my opiate tolerance is too high. Any other methods to potentiate Kratom. I wanna get some white Borneo for euphoria but don't want to waste my money. Thanks. And I stand by my statement. Stop opiates for 3-4 days and your tolerance will be low again and you'll feel your opiates. Hell, use Kratom when you stop. Heard it's great for opiate withdrawl?

Yeah, if you're gonna buy more kratom, you're definitely gonna want to hold off on all opiates for a few days, maybe even a week. And the method that i use to get the most out of my kratom is to take it early in the morning on a completely empty (except for the potentiators im about to mention) stomach, and take some nigella sativa oil along with some tizanidine (muscle relaxer that i am prescribed) about 30 minutes before ingesting the kratom.

Cool. Doubt I can get muscle relaxer. My sister wants to try some. I have green raiu. 3G? Too much? She has NO opiate tolerance.

Now that ive dropped my tolerance i take 2.5g and it feels pretty nice, so i would say dont go over 3g for the first time