• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate comedowns, benzos, and nicotine.

LitSesu

Greenlighter
So I’ve been doing a more so mild opiate, odsmt daily for a about 2 months. Usually take 80-95mgs every morning after my white gf juice and it seems to last me all day.
So recently I’ve started taking small amounts of flualprazolam (like about 1/3 of a 1mg pill)
And just putting it out there I get them both from reliable vendors so purity is not the concern here.

ive noticed after the Benzos at night while coming off the opiates I typically get what I’d imagine to be what acute respiratory depression feels like. Now with that being said:

TLDR: Can nicotine being a stimulant/relaxant that I vape have any type of potential to balance out the slow/irregular heart beat that I’ve been having from the opiate comedown/benzo combo? Or is vaping nicotine realistically putting more strain on my heart than anything. What do you guys think? Any feedback is appreciated

Edit: the small amount of flualp I take is only taken at night to help relax and sleep

I can see if I find the article I read, but I'm pretty sure opiates alter the way nicotine behaves in our bodies.
Smoking a cigarette when I was on opiates ALWAYS made me nod out super hard. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I felt as if it made the respiratory depression worse.

I can see if I find the article I read, but I'm pretty sure opiates alter the way nicotine behaves in our bodies.
Smoking a cigarette when I was on opiates ALWAYS made me nod out super hard. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I felt as if it made the respiratory depression worse.
I have cigarette burn scars on my leg from nodding of on dope that happen over twelve years ago but i always just thought the dope was really good that day . I was smoked cigarettes and got high and it didnt work that way, at least i never noticed it

I have cigarette burn scars on my leg from nodding of on dope that happen over twelve years ago but i always just thought the dope was really good that day . I was smoked cigarettes and got high and it didnt work that way, at least i never noticed it
Maybe it's just me? I've burned holes in so many pants and shirts (and the bed as well - pure luck the house didn't burn down) from nodding.
For some reason a cigarette always pushed me into nodding-territory. And I can't find the article/study I thought I'd seen - it's possible I'm confusing it with something else, in which case I apologize.

So basically odsmt is like tramadol without the seizure threats. (Basically) so with that being said, its possible to take enough to nod out on but it’s much more energizing than say oxy or heroin. The amount I take would make someone nod a little if they had zero tolerance but I take it after grapefruit as more of a relaxing energizer to take the edge off of the day if that makes any sense.

So basically odsmt is like tramadol without the seizure threats. (Basically) so with that being said, its possible to take enough to nod out on but it’s much more energizing than say oxy or heroin. The amount I take would make someone nod a little if they had zero tolerance but I take it after grapefruit as more of a relaxing energizer to take the edge off of the day if that makes any sense.
It makes perfect sense man.
I haven't tried ODSMT, but I've popped my fair share of Tramadol. And if it's like regular Trams, I get the energy boost.
They always felt like "dirty" speedballs to me.

Yeah bro, I’ve never actually tried tramadol itself so can’t really shed light on the comparison there. But one thing I can compare odsmt to is Kratom.
Imo odsmt is better than kratom (and I’ve tried a variety of kratom strains red, green, yellow, etc.

Not to sound like I’m advocating for opiate use in any way. At the end of the day every drug is gonna have some type of negative impact.
Anyways, on odsmt I can take enough to nod whereas kratom will usually make me throw up since I never really vibed with eating the powder which you have to eat at least a spoon full of generally. Never got good nods from kratom just an overall mood lift and energy for daytime use. Which is basics what odsmt does for me but yeah. Sorry a little barred out and this is my first time posting on here so just felt mad passionate about the subject 😅