• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opiate/Alcohol cross-fade hangover

durgz442

Greenlighter
hi guys i had quite a bit to drink last night and i have a tolerance but don?t usually get hangovers the next day since i?m so used to being drunk, anyways, so i got my hands on some hydros and decided to mix the two for an even better time. i know it?s not safe to mix them but i did a relatively low dose, (15mg,) and only had a few more beers after popping em so i know i wasn?t in any danger and the night was going great, i felt super happy and amazing considering i have 0 opioid tolerance, so the small amount mixed with booze gave me a good buzz until about 2 hours into all of it. i had stopped drinking and it was midnight, i felt queasy and i knew it was the dros causing it cuz i used to take the back in them day and i know that feeling so i decided to head to bed. now, waking up the next day, not only did i only sleep around 5 hours or so, but i have a terrible sick stomach and just overall heavy/weak feeling. i also want to mention i am mildy addicted to xans, i?ve been popping bars here and there and sometimes not even full ones for about a month and a half and haven?t had em for two days at this point. so i guess what i?m saying is, is this normal to feel this shitty? i have to work in 2 hours and i don?t know how i?m going to and i definitely cannot call in sick for many reasons, so also is there anything that can help me feel better? and my last question is, could this be combined with maybe a feeling of xanax withdrawal as well? i?ve tried coffee, water, sitting in the sun and getting fresh air, been up since 5:30 am, thanks, any help appreciated...

The fact that you have a Xanax dependence makes me believe you're more at risk for feeling ill. Both alcohol and hydrocodone have dehydrating effects so using them together just made for a worse hangover. I'm sure by now you are at work but drinking water and resting some more would have helped.