• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Opiate addicts and the jail and prison systems

Alot of times, it depends on the person. Some people get treated very well in jail, others don't. Sometimes its because of their crimes, such as someone busted for possession is more likely to get rehab than someone who commits armed robbery. Other times its because they are better prisoners, not causing any problems, etc, or because their families have money, and the jail is afraid of a lawsuit.

If you have a legit RX all you have to do is let the medical staff know, if they give you shit have your attorney make sure you get your RX.
They have to give you RX drugs period.

I'd rather withdraw in a sweatbox with no AC then most of the modern county jails in the US where you never see daylight and they keep it 60F year round.

I had to withdraw in a youth corrections center when I was younger off a 80mg a day oc habit.

I ended up being so sick my only option was to do a fake psycotic freak out so they'd tranq me and put me under watch, I convinced them i had a psycotic episode and I kept having them daily for 30 days till they just shot me up with thorazine every morning so i'd just sleep 24/7

garuda said:
If you have a legit RX all you have to do is let the medical staff know, if they give you shit have your attorney make sure you get your RX.
They have to give you RX drugs period.

I'd rather withdraw in a sweatbox with no AC then most of the modern county jails in the US where you never see daylight and they keep it 60F year round.

I didn't think they would write you a script for somthin like suboxone in jail b/c it is not somthin you need to live. Your doctor doesn't write a script if your in jail, the docs that the jail has do. So if you were on suboxone, most likely i would think the jail doc wouldn't write you a script for it, they would just give you some valium and other shit to ease the "uncomfortable" pain (isn't that so annoying, uncomfortable? fuck its more than uncomfortable, dammit!) I was just wondering if which is true? but i really don't think they would write you some suboxone...
i hope they would if it happen to me tho!! ha

Well I was speaking more for situations where you know you're going to jail for like short sentences, I know in that case all existing RX you have you can still receive from the medical unit.

But this can vary from state to state I assume.

o really well that's good to know, i'll prolly look that up...you know just in case

Guy I know knew he was gonna be found guilty and spend time in county, ran out and faked panic attacks to get a xanax script before the trial. He said he barely remembers the month he spent in county LOL.

yea a friend went to prison and he was baaaad into dope, when he went, he did pretty much the same thing. He acted like he was a nut and they gave him trazedone, serequel (i absolutely hate them), depokene,dopamine, depacon. He said all he did for the first 3months was sleep. ha, he's pretty good at actin, i don't think i would be able to get away with it!

*he did this after already convicted, he was in prison fakin panic attacks and shakin and twitchin like he as a fuckin looney!

Your doctor doesn't write a script if your in jail, the docs that the jail has do.

i spent a couple months in a jail in Northern Mich, they didn't have a doctor and the nurse visited once a month. If you had a scrip you could get it, but if it was any kind of opiate, you'd have to spend the whole bit in a hoding cell, or give it up.