L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Operation Girlfriend

D

dirtycurlyfries

So a long time ago i confessed to a girl who liked me too, and we were our group of friends "power couple" and a lot of drama went down and stuff (not currently dating because of x2 breakup) and shes talking to some guy 'devon' and i want to win her back, things arent awkward between us and we talk really well and can joke around a lot. Can someone help me figure out what to do? Like i dont want to come straight out and ask her out (bc i did and it ended badly) i just kind of want to warm up to her and then ask her. thanks xx

How old are you, 14? Forget about her by running through a slut or 2 (repeat as neccessary) and then find someone new.... definately dont jump into the first relationship possible that comes your way just for the sake of it, date a couple girls until you find someone that seems compatible. Get comfortable being single and dont put the p&&% on a pedestal.

28 year old happily married guy here, did the whole frat boy/investment banker etc bullshit dealing with tons of bitches and their bullshit and now work as yacht captain in Thailand.

power couple?

talk to her. then ask her out

its mind bendingly simple.

if it doesnt work out move on