• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Opening capsule bad idea?

Really that works? Because I have 4 perfectly good ones right next to me I don’t want to try it and waste it
Crush one and see, but since youre not used to it beware, it does hit rather strong so give it a go with a smaller dose first its much more effective than simply swallowing them, if i swallowed them id be taking over 200mg at a time

I wouldnt steer you wrong but do be safe and not throw them all under there, you may be overstimmed.

He is lying, he installed a mini zonxxinator under your tongue while you were asleep, so when you put the powder under your tongue it enters the zonxxinator device and it gets teleported under zonnx's tongue

Why did zonnx want to ruin his life? He wanted to hit the rocks bottom

Really that works? Because I have 4 perfectly good ones right next to me I don’t want to try it and waste it
Also crush them well, like in this pic.
P.s. dont snort the x.r's because even tho it may look like powder theyre like little glass slivers.

Attachments

• 1567017793944-1530454363.jpg
    1567017793944-1530454363.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 2
He is lying, he installed a mini zonxxinator under your tongue while you were asleep, so when you put the powder under your tongue it enters the zonxxinator device and it gets teleported under zonnx's tongue
LOOOOOOOL, line up for your very own zonxxinators !

Anyone wana throw 5-10mg xans or kpins under my tongue, id really appreciate it?

He only has 30,000 adderall, that the Canadian government gives him.He work for the secret service of Canada

Definately over 900 but id have to count the bottle im using now to find out, i wrote 60 on it but ive been eating my yummy orange candies over the last week

Behold my happy container
Always there if youre feeling down

Attachments

• IMG_20190813_013221.jpg
    IMG_20190813_013221.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 2