• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Opening capsule bad idea?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Would parachuting the powder be less effective than swallowing the caps or better?

Parachuting with tissue? Even without the tissue and you just washed the powder down the difference would be hardly noticeable, if at all.

When I get recreational drugs in capsules like pregabalins i do bite them for the flava innit! Plus the hole in the cap might make a slightly faster onset....

I wouldn't bother unless there's some time release beads in play too.

Would parachuting the powder be less effective than swallowing the caps or better?
Yea I've done it, it didn't make much of a difference.If your wanting to potentate your Gabapentin take some naproxen and a carbonated drink 30mins prior to ingesting the Gabapentin.Also a fatty meal along with spicy foods is said to potentate effects.

Yea I've done it, it didn't make much of a difference.If your wanting to potentate your Gabapentin take some naproxen and a carbonated drink 30mins prior to ingesting the Gabapentin.Also a fatty meal along with spicy foods is said to potentate effects.
actually im looking to make it hit faster, also for pregabalin, both take about 1hr-1hr and a half id prefer it to take 30min-1hr

Parachuting with tissue? Even without the tissue and you just washed the powder down the difference would be hardly noticeable, if at all.

When I get recreational drugs in capsules like pregabalins i do bite them for the flava innit! Plus the hole in the cap might make a slightly faster onset....

I wouldn't bother unless there's some time release beads in play too.
Nah no tissue just a spoon and down the powder but will that waste some is the question

I have 3 containers of naproxen.. but are they really that potentiating?

That gel cap will dissolve quicker than Jewish lads foreskin in the Sinai desert!!

In NI they tip it on the crux of the hand and up the nose outsider the pharmacy, fucking morons!!

When i take pregabs they hit me in 30 mins or less. I just bite the capsule so its effectively open, then wash it dowm with something fizzy (alcohol optional) and i always feel the pregabalin starting to work within 30 min.

When i take pregabs they hit me in 30 mins or less. I just bite the capsule so its effectively open, then wash it dowm with something fizzy (alcohol optional) and i always feel the pregabalin starting to work within 30 min.
This is what i always figured, the caps make it take longer to hit but also keep the powder whole so it all hits in the gastrointestinal tract so its quickee hitting vs slower but abit more absorbing later, ill be opening my next 20 caps and downing them to report back which is 500mg which ill dump 3k pentin onto

Opening a capsule usually is never a good idea there’s a reason it’s in there

Opening a capsule usually is never a good idea there’s a reason it’s in there
False, my amphetamines and opiates beg to be opened, i can hear them crying out to me from my containers

You open the Adderall XR? I feel that’s such a waste when I do it I’d rather just swallow it