Recruitment Open Call For Moderators! 💥

Mysterier

Administrator
Staff member
Calling all cool homies with nonpareil abilities to help our site flourish and grow.

Must look great basking in the sun like a lil' turtle.

Revenge Of The Sith Evil Laugh GIF by Star Wars

Granma Emperor will bake you hot cross buns, but you should not eat them. Especially if you notice you're inexplicably slathered with butter.

We are looking for new moderators for the following forums:
As a moderator, you will be responsible for:
  • Monitoring the forum for harmful or inappropriate content
  • Removing posts that violate the forum's rules
  • Responding to user queries and concerns
  • Fostering a positive and supportive community environment
We are looking for individuals who:
  • Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
  • Are able to remain calm and objective in stressful situations
  • Are committed to upholding the forum's rules and guidelines
If you are interested in becoming a Bluelight moderator, please send any Sr. Moderator or Administrator a PM with your application. We look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
You could try to pay me for this and i'd still prove wise enough just to « Say No ».

What should be on the application, backing up the bullet points?

I like P&S but i don't want people to think what I say is any more important than someone elses

Cannabis and music are nice

Last edited:
What should be on the application, backing up the bullet points?

I like P&S but i don't want people to think what I say is any more important than someone elses

Cannabis and music are nice

just why you want to do it and why you think you'd be a good fit

Thank you always you know, a real popular term I always use seriously catch me in actual convo, all of them fit a block right lol

I could never take on a mod role though, I do it unofficially as best I always can, diffuse or challenge if needs, without boss's issue.

Ambassador approach. But put me in any sort of Blazer & tie (I DID actually go to a top region private school free everything too well pricey, we had to wear Ties & Blazers as rule.

1997-1998 every day 9:03 am I'd got out bed 8:45 smoked 3 gigantic hashish bucket bongs instantly dressed gulp tea aim leave by 8:53 on bike

Over 3 mile sprint cycle though busy city morning rush hour up big hills alleys shortcuts can't stop once like a mad computer game lol no shit.

So high it was as a 17 old the best way to arrive at school 9:03 am just before 5 past to register, because aside school uniform, good grades, all round etc they also had a RIGHT f hiatus about insisting I'd be expelled if I didn't sign in every day.

So I reached classroom, far opposite huge school side to bike sheds, up steep hill, rushing endorphins and cannabis tripping.

The day started there and not one teacher nor pupil I didn't wish ever had a clue!

No chance of me doing anything remotely regular or formal now though only selfish in that it's my need. I have stood up to any, every bully ever seen about on my or others behalf, I won't let anyone be plainly nasty ever if I've voice na ah!

Recover good hylite :)
How do you remember what time you left for school in 1997? You're a little bit older than me and I'm impressed.

I can do nmi if you don't find anyone. I may not have been posting much but on here every day