• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids opana

iirc America specifically stopped prescribing these in most areas. Maybe it was too strong/addicting?

they got rid of the er version in the states, i think. voluntarily withdrawn due to high abuse potential. i haven’t seen a diverted opana since they made their initial splash about ten years ago.

I know there's 10mg ir but every mg above that is er I know there generally only prescribed to cancer patients but for a year or 2 they were everywhere n then they just disappeared I once knew a girl who was in a sever car crash and she was prescribed them I wish they'd make a comeback they should bring these back and take fent off the market

Very upsetting lol. I know I'm not after opana for the "proper" reasons, but I entered the game after the old generation OC's had just disappeared and opana became restricted.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is in opana? It's like a combination of morphine/oxycodone/and? Iirc it's milligram count is way different in terms of volume than oxy or something too. Like 4 mg is quite ALOT of opana. Correct me if I'm wrong. just curious.

Very upsetting lol. I know I'm not after opana for the "proper" reasons, but I entered the game after the old generation OC's had just disappeared and opana became restricted.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is in opana? It's like a combination of morphine/oxycodone/and? Iirc it's milligram count is way different in terms of volume than oxy or something too. Like 4 mg is quite ALOT of opana. Correct me if I'm wrong. just curious.

nah, its not a combination of morphine and oxycodone. opana is 'oxymorphone', i dont think theres anything else like APAP mixed in. it is indeed incredibly strong and abusable.