• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana ER

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was in withdrawal about 10 minutes ago and snorted a line of ~10 mgs. All of my WD symptoms are gone, im itchy, my pupils are tiny, and im feeling good.

So in other words, not long.

opana er

i get the 10mg opana er next to dirt cheap and ive found the best way to use them is to get a sharp knife and scrape the coating off one side, then shave off about a couple 2mg rails and chill and do the rest later on as the night or day goes. in my opinion opana is way better than dilaudid, because hydromorphone always leaves me wanting to do more when i really dont need to. to me dilaudid is the coke of painkillers you snort it it dosent last long ant it leaves you wanting more.

i get the 10mg opana er next to dirt cheap and ive found the best way to use them is to get a sharp knife and scrape the coating off one side,

see, I do n't get why so many people insist on scraping off the opana coating!

sure, it gels up .. if you were to lick it off (and i don't mean lick, if you suck on it and leave it in your mouth it will gel up sure..) but let it sit out for 5 mins.. maybe 10? it dries. and then it goes from soggy back to normal!

then once it's dried out..... break it up! bingo, done! lots easier :p

I keep the coating on, and to be honest, I don't notice very much gelling in my nose at all. It's certainly not uncomfortable.

How effective, exactly, is taking Opana ER sublingually? Is it at all comparable to snorting it? The only bit that concerns me about snorting the Opana ER is, of course, the potential for silicosis. If taking Opana ER sublingually is comparable to snorting it, then I may choose to do that instead.

Now, as far as oxycodone vs. oxymorphone is concerned, and I know that this is a bit cliche... different strokes for different folks! Personally, I would take an Opana ER or IR over a Roxy any day of the week. My girlfriend, on the other hand, is not a big fan of Opana at all and would definitely want the Roxy. (Needless to say, our nights spent acquiring pills can sometimes turn into an argument. Go figure!)

Oh, and I can see where someone could blow down 100+ mg of oxymorphone, but I would bet anything that they are not snorting the pill effectively. Like I have said before, my tolerance to oxycodone and oxymorphone is much, much higher than my girlfriend's; I snorted half an Opana 40 ER and felt amazing. She snorted almost a full 40 and felt nothing. She was snorting the pill too hard and sucking the drip from out of her nose. Her nose never had the chance to absorb the god damn powder. Snort softly and slowly my friends, softly and slowly...

What is your exact snorting method? I hear all this shit about how strong opana is and I can snort an ungodly amount. I snort soft and slow... Don't swallow the drainage for a long time... I snort small lines use saline drops in-between...I even wait a bit between each line to ensure proper absorption. If I could snort less because my method is wrong that would be amazing.

If an opana 40 has you feeling good, what's your oxy tolerance? Just so I can use that as food for thought with your response.

I keep the coating on, and to be honest, I don't notice very much gelling in my nose at all. It's certainly not uncomfortable.

How effective, exactly, is taking Opana ER sublingually? Is it at all comparable to snorting it? The only bit that concerns me about snorting the Opana ER is, of course, the potential for silicosis. If taking Opana ER sublingually is comparable to snorting it, then I may choose to do that instead.

Now, as far as oxycodone vs. oxymorphone is concerned, and I know that this is a bit cliche... different strokes for different folks! Personally, I would take an Opana ER or IR over a Roxy any day of the week. My girlfriend, on the other hand, is not a big fan of Opana at all and would definitely want the Roxy. (Needless to say, our nights spent acquiring pills can sometimes turn into an argument. Go figure!)

Oh, and I can see where someone could blow down 100+ mg of oxymorphone, but I would bet anything that they are not snorting the pill effectively. Like I have said before, my tolerance to oxycodone and oxymorphone is much, much higher than my girlfriend's; I snorted half an Opana 40 ER and felt amazing. She snorted almost a full 40 and felt nothing. She was snorting the pill too hard and sucking the drip from out of her nose. Her nose never had the chance to absorb the god damn powder. Snort softly and slowly my friends, softly and slowly...

opana e.r 20mg

I take around 120 mgs a day when I have it, which is about a week a month that the stuff comes thru.The withdrawls are worse then on other opiates I have noticed it takes a couple days with the help of suboxone to kick them.With other opiates I can snap right out of it but not with this shit.

^no need to bump this old thread with that info.

if anyone has any questions or concerns about this thread being closed, give me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.