• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opana er 40 on manufacturer back order

ehlers-danlos_sux

Greenlighter
Hi this is my first post so sorry if I need something up.
I have been on pain killers since I was 12 almost 26 now I have ehlers-danlos syndrome my shoulders constantly dislocating I have herniated discs in my back and neck. The e-d-s give me a natural tolerance to opiates and by now o have been on almost everything including heroin. Currently I am prescribed 6 generic opana 40s a day I snort them and it is great for my pain and relaxes me also (I don't get F***** up I haven't nodded in years) but right now I have a big fucking problem all generic opana is on a manufacturer backorder nobody has them and nobody can order them(both meaning pharmacy) buying anything on the street is not an option. Wtf do I do I can't get the brand name and eat them it won't do anything I'll be sick as a dog. And that's all I can get the brand name or the new 120mg Hydro hysingla. Can I snort these? Can some one plz help. Is there another generic er that I can just crush and sniff?

Last edited:
Hyslinga is formulated with some abuse deterrence in mind. The majority of patients found it inferior when manipulated Hysingla was given nasally and when chewed compared to hydrocodone powder. Apparently for intranasal use rather large chunks fall out of the nose, making it not only frustrating but most likely a lower amount actually absorbed. A small percentage didnt find much of a difference though. But hydrocodone will be weaker than oxymorphone anyway. Keep calling around and see if anyone has the generic Opana. I know this is difficult, but worth a shot.

Hi this is my first post so sorry if I need something up.
I have been on pain killers since I was 12 almost 26 now I have ehlers-danlos syndrome my shoulders constantly dislocating I have herniated discs in my back and neck. The e-d-s give me a natural tolerance to opiates and by now o have been on almost everything including heroin. Currently I am prescribed 6 generic opana 40s a day I snort them and it is great for my pain and relaxes me also (I don't get F***** up I haven't nodded in years) but right now I have a big fucking problem all generic opana is on a manufacturer backorder nobody has them and nobody can order them(both meaning pharmacy) buying anything on the street is not an option. Wtf do I do I can't get the brand name and eat them it won't do anything I'll be sick as a dog. And that's all I can get the brand name or the new 120mg Hydro hysingla. Can I snort these? Can some one plz help. Is there another generic er that I can just crush and sniff?

Welcome to BL!
I have always got the best of my pills by either taking them orally or parachuting. Why do you snort it?
There are some sites that says you lose some of it. Others say it's the same but it's mostly the way you got used to.

I don't mean to be annoying but I have had more than 10-15 years lost due to opiates. Although I did start young, my involvement with opiates happened while I was a bit older than you and I've lost so much of my life. And it was so damn difficult to quit and try to have a normal life.

Why don't you consider taking it easier and trying to use it as prescribed so you could prevent yourself from losing so much when you are still so young.

I don't mean to judge or nothing like that. I just see that you are simply too young and life passes so quickly.

Good luck!! :)
Erik

Welcome to BL!
I have always got the best of my pills by either taking them orally or parachuting. Why do you snort it?
There are some sites that says you lose some of it. Others say it's the same but it's mostly the way you got used to.

I don't mean to be annoying but I have had more than 10-15 years lost due to opiates. Although I did start young, my involvement with opiates happened while I was a bit older than you and I've lost so much of my life. And it was so damn difficult to quit and try to have a normal life.

Why don't you consider taking it easier and trying to use it as prescribed so you could prevent yourself from losing so much when you are still so young.

I don't mean to judge or nothing like that. I just see that you are simply too young and life passes so quickly.

Good luck!! :)
Erik

I used to be a crazy user. Having e-d-s give u a ridiculous tolerance before u even take ur first pill and at the same time fuck ur body in so many different ways. When I first started taking roxi any I wasn't on my psych meds I got into a fight with my wife who was my go at the time and I picked up my bottle and swallowed wat was left wich was 32 30mgs and that's after doing 7 or 8 during the day ask that happened was I slept for a day and a half that should give u an idea of how bad the tolerance is and I swear on my family this is all True. But I have quit before but then I can't move several Dr. Have told me that I will be on pain killers the rest of my life unless there are some ground breaking medical treatments developed in the future. I sniff them because 1 one I'm used to it and like it. 2 is the only way I can take my dose and it work and not have to take more

Not looking for pitty but honestly I wouldn't wish e-d-s on any one. There a vascular version of it but I'm afraid to get the test I don't want to know that I won't live past middle age

I second the parachuting recommendation. If done on an empty stomach it hits just as fast as snorting and will not fuck your sinuses.
Honestly though if you could be on opiates for pain management your entire life I would try the lowest dose and longest duration not just quickest onset.

it's different with opana because it has such a low oral bioavailability.

rough situation, OP. best of luck. and hysingla does not need to be snorted like opana. though i don't know how you'll feel 120mg of it compares to 40mg intranasal of opana.