• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Opana ER 40 mg stopsign... Prepping requirements with micron filters?

tacodude

Bluelighter
So I came across a single 40 mg stopsign that I always used to use nasally where I know thr alcohol and cooking based prep method while having done neither. So I really want to make sure I prep this best I can. I am wondering if I use a wheel filter if I could just do the cooking method so I don't have to do the alcohol extract. Any other advice would be appreciated... I am an old member and communicated with tricomb a lot before he disappeared so I do know of most the threads discussing this topic already. I'm more specifically curious about if a wheel filter is enough to make the cooking method safer or if the only safest way is to extract with 99% iso

Edit: The micron filter failed miserably

Last edited:
I'm just going to bump this once...

Would really like to confirm I can use the wheel filter to do the cooking method without losing while removing all impurities

Are ylu talking about iv. Whats the problem getting iso? Can you get everclear or 99% methanol?

I have no experience but if one alcohol will work the other generally will and while methanol is toxic if evaporated the trace amounts that might be left will not do damage to your body

Im sure crisping is fine if a wheel filter is used however i imagine an OH extraction would be higher yielding in terms of mg

Basically I only have one and didn't ask the guy for his number as that would've been a lot of money I would've began spending. I just want to make sure I don't mess it up as while I'm pretty confident in my ability to use some 99% iso to extract it I'd rather avoid the iso if crisping the old endo 40 mg stopsign opana oxymorphone formulation filtered through a wheel filter then drawn up through a sterilfilt would be easy. Does it even need to be cooked or if I crush it really well, draw it up without the needle, and then push through the wherl filter? Or would it become pretty much gel. I do use water with saline from the exchanges if that matters.

Edit: In Cali... Most solvents are hard to get. ISO is easy, but rather not deal with it

i think you'll end up with a good end result with a micron filter + sterifilt if this is for IV. it should be noted that oxymorphone is less soluble in alcohol than water too.

this would be MY process, crush said opana, add in sodium chloride .9% 2-5ml or on desire strength, stir rigorously for a good 5-10minutes till it seems mostly dissolved in the solution, draw without sterifilt, filter with micron filter, and then draw up with sterifilt and attach needle

i haven't used oxymorphone however ^ but this works pretty well on both time release hydromorphone and morphine that i've done it with but the opana does have some odd abuse-detterants that they've tried to put into it

I'm concerned salt won't disrupt the time release... It's TimerX release formulation or something. I know the salt works well with the abg morphines, but the mbox don't because they use like chlorophyll or something and gel so bad. Just don't want to waste it. If anyone has experience with it let me know. I'll let people know how it goes