• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Op 40 mixe d with morphine 60 and 6mg of colazapem thinking of taking 15mg of valium

T

thegodking

So basically I mixed OP's 40mg with morphine 60mg and 6mg of clonazepam, thinking of taking 15mg of valium and maybe another 20mg of OP's. Suggestions? Good idea bad idea? Pretty heavy drug user jus had a rough day and really wanna fell good, so far I fell good jus nothing like I thought I would. Any suggestions greatly apprieciated.

Stop mixing opiates and benzos. A lot of people have died from mixing these drugs. If you need help go to a hospital. I hope you have a person to look after you. Stay safe.

Bad idea. Like Priest said, many people have died from mixing opiates and benzos. Let us know how you're doing.

Bad idea. Like Priest said, many people have died from mixing opiates and benzos. Let us know how you're doing.

i do not mix benzos and opiates like u do but i take subutex just got off methadone (sucked) and adderall .....i take about 6-8 mg of xanax a day and 4mg of subutex or buprenorphine...i also take 30mg of adderall....... but the opiate and benzo thing is true..... especially with alcohol.....i used to do heroin benzos and vodka and i overdosed about 8 times.....i havent overdosed in 5 years....... dont mix like that ....from somebody who cares....