L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Only while on meth

Red08

Greenlighter
My partner of 2yrs will only have sex with me when we are both horny on meth I want to have sex with him once without him having drugs in his system why do you reakon he's like this.

Meth makes a lot (but not all, I didn't have this) people want to have a lot of sex when they are on it. Probably something to do with all the dopamine, but also, getting fixated upon something.

I'm sure it was great the first couple of times due to his enthusiasm but is wearing quite thin at this stage.

I'd suggest couples therapy if it continues to be an issue. If he it doesn't improve, well. It's going to be a problem.

Last edited:
Do you fit your partners primary sexual orientation? It's fairly common to expand one's sexual boundaries but only on meth.

Meth makes a lot (but not all, I didn't have this) people want to have a lot of sex when they are on it. Probably something to do with all the dopamine, but also, getting fixated upon something.

I'm sure it was great the first couple of times due to his enthusiasm but is wearing quite thin at this stage.

I'd suggest couples therapy if it continues to be an issue. If he it doesn't improve, well. It's going to be a problem.
It's actually all the time now and sex seems to be more like a duty I even dread doing meth with him because I know what's coming next I don't even look forward to a couple of puffs because of this he did say at the beginning that it makes him horny and that made me feel real good because I'll never know whether it's me or the meth that makes him horny he says me but what else is someone going to say yeah.

It's actually all the time now and sex seems to be more like a duty I even dread doing meth with him because I know what's coming next I don't even look forward to a couple of puffs because of this he did say at the beginning that it makes him horny and that made me feel real good because I'll never know whether it's me or the meth that makes him horny he says me but what else is someone going to say yeah.

No, I'm aware it's probably all the time. What I said was, the sex was probably 'great' the first couple of times, because of his enthusiasm, also because it would have been new and a bit exciting maybe, because of the combination effects of the meth and the chemicals that sex release.

I'm predominantly asexual. When I do have sex I would be bisexual/pansexual but I just label myself queer out of ease. Meth has never made me want to root someone, but I have a very low drive to do that anyway and for truly asexual people, chemicals don't change that just like when I commenced testosterone therapy I didn't get a huge kick in my sex drive either like most people tend to report.

The issue is, partners seem to work the best when people have the same or similar sex drives, which is why for me personally if I found someone I really liked, but they were more hypersexual, I'd be totally open to them fulfilling that need elsewhere as long as we had open communication. If I was lucky and found someone similarly disinterested that would be ideal.

It seems like your sex drive on meth is still much lower than your partner's. Whether or not they matched before meth, clearly on meth there is a big disparity.

I think you really need to have a serious, adult conversation about this at some point, because to be frank, what is happening is bordering on becoming very close to being non-consentual because you feel an obligation, and what concerns me is that if there is some trepidation there because of fear of consequences for refusal, then that is not okay.

If you think he will be receptive to a mature conversation about how this isn't working for you, then I'm less concerned.

It may be time to think seriously about whether or not you and your partners meth use is negatively impacting your lives to the extent where you would consider quitting, to keep your relationship together.

If you decide to quit because on balance the negatives outweigh the positives and they don't, then unfortunately it is time to consider leaving the relationship because you won't be happy.

Thankyou very much for all your advice I will think long and hard about what I should do thankyou again

so you feel he only finds you attractive when on meth, you dont even want to do this drug?

oh my days

if the only way the sex can function is on meth then its not functioning. how depressing

No, I'm aware it's probably all the time. What I said was, the sex was probably 'great' the first couple of times, because of his enthusiasm, also because it would have been new and a bit exciting maybe, because of the combination effects of the meth and the chemicals that sex release.

I'm predominantly asexual. When I do have sex I would be bisexual/pansexual but I just label myself queer out of ease. Meth has never made me want to root someone, but I have a very low drive to do that anyway and for truly asexual people, chemicals don't change that just like when I commenced testosterone therapy I didn't get a huge kick in my sex drive either like most people tend to report.

The issue is, partners seem to work the best when people have the same or similar sex drives, which is why for me personally if I found someone I really liked, but they were more hypersexual, I'd be totally open to them fulfilling that need elsewhere as long as we had open communication. If I was lucky and found someone similarly disinterested that would be ideal.

It seems like your sex drive on meth is still much lower than your partner's. Whether or not they matched before meth, clearly on meth there is a big disparity.

I think you really need to have a serious, adult conversation about this at some point, because to be frank, what is happening is bordering on becoming very close to being non-consentual because you feel an obligation, and what concerns me is that if there is some trepidation there because of fear of consequences for refusal, then that is not okay.

If you think he will be receptive to a mature conversation about how this isn't working for you, then I'm less concerned.

It may be time to think seriously about whether or not you and your partners meth use is negatively impacting your lives to the extent where you would consider quitting, to keep your relationship together.

If you decide to quit because on balance the negatives outweigh the positives and they don't, then unfortunately it is time to consider leaving the relationship because you won't be happy.
I have had bisexual and gay men ask me if I am asexual but they assume this as I am in more into dating men and women before we have sex, and not into hook ups with lots of strangers like they are. Yet despite not being sexually active as much as these other people claim they are I am still sexually attracted to men, women, transmen, transwomen, etc.

I have had a small # of hook ups but I just learned it is not for me. If other people want to do hook ups with as many strangers as they want to that is fine for them, but sex with strangers does not interest me.

Last edited:
My partner of 2yrs will only have sex with me when we are both horny on meth I want to have sex with him once without him having drugs in his system why do you reakon he's like this.
Well once you push that envelope you become dependent on meth for any real sex drive or enjoyment it has nothing to do with you. Unfortunately I don't know if it's reversible I'm at a place where I have ZERO desire for any sex without meth

I've been on that train once. My girl and I were banging .5 gems of the good myth and getting twisted 4 hours. She wanted to put the breaks on while I was pressing on the gas. She unexpectedly delivered and performed to my embarrassment and I chilled out. Thats just what I needed to snap back.

Good times though. Good luck.

How often he jerks off on the side could be the reason, masturbation ruins sex entirely for some men.

The more obvious reason is he uses to much meth. as a male in my mid 20's, it takes me about 3-4 days of no meth for my sex drive to come back. i accomplished that this week, day 3 I was hornier than a rabbit. See if he can do that, if not he might have a drug problem idk 🤷‍♂️

Last edited: