• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Only get 1-1.5 hour out of a roll? Festival Coming up

justzwannahavefun

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I have Hard Summer (2 day festival) coming up and I really want to make it memorable event before going back to school. The first time I rolled was last December and my experience was awesome but short-I felt nothing for 20-30 minutes, nausea for 20 minutes, and then rolled for about 1-1.5 hours (though most of my roll was spent taking care of my sister since her nausea lasted much longer-didn't get to fully enjoy it). I was with 3 friends and my sister, all of whom had different experiences. 2 of the friends had rolled a couple of times before and their roll lasted 5-6 hours, one friend had never rolled before and felt absolutely nothing, and my sister got about 2 hours similar to me . This batch was untested etc.

My best friend and I bought some capsules for this upcoming weekends event and we decided to test them a few days ago (before learning its not a great idea to do it multiple times within a period of time- oh well lol). We both got a similar 1-1.5 hour roll and I took another capsule which gave me another 1.5 hours. I'm a little concerned that somethings not right as it seems that a roll should last 4-6 hours (according to the interwebz). I just tested it with a marquee reagent and it did come back as Black/ Dark Purple (though for a while it mostly looked like Black with a Dark Brown tint-could still be adulterated though no?).

I'm trying to assess if I may have a tolerance for it- I've been using adderall on most days during this last year (current medical student and have to study >60 hours week + I definitely do actually have ADD lol). Maybe I need a higher MDMA dose than what would be expected due to overlapping seratonin release from adderall (minor)?

Just bought a scale from amazon and I plan to measure out how much is in each capsule (maybe that's the problem?)- I'm wondering if it would be okay for my friend and I to do 2-3 capsules each day (or whatever gives us about a 4-6 hour roll. We wouldn't be rolling again for another 6 months-year.

Thanks!
Oh yeah, I also bought the raveon supplement lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a scale from amazon and I plan to measure out how much is in each capsule (maybe that's the problem?)- I'm wondering if it would be okay for my friend and I to do 2-3 capsules each day (or whatever gives us about a 4-6 hour roll. We wouldn't be rolling again for another 6 months-year.

Thanks!
Oh yeah, I also bought the raveon supplement lol
To be honest it's not worth it. You say want to make it memorable but is that for the shitty comedown following the event??
Your test results should not have brown + back to back usage of md is a waste.
I would recomended rolling one of the nights with no more than 200 mg of legit mdma.

Would also like to state the December roll does not sound like mdma.

To be honest it's not worth it. You say want to make it memorable but is that for the shitty comedown following the event??
Your test results should not have brown + back to back usage of md is a waste.
I would recomended rolling one of the nights with no more than 200 mg of legit mdma.

Would also like to state the December roll does not sound like mdma.

My test result was Black with a slight brown (though very dark tint) when spread thinly on the plastic baggy, but could be a blackish/purple tint too.

The December feeling felt very similar to this time . This time I took it, 30 minutes of nothing, slight nausea, BAM hit me (though in the December roll, I had the nausea then a few minutes where I had trouble verbally expressing what I was trying to say, and BAM happiness). This time, after I felt that everything was pretty much gone (1.5 hrs), I took my second pill. Nausea proceeded after 15 min or so, happiness kicked in but overlapped with the nausea for a bit (20 minutes) and I actually ended up throwing up a bit, though I attribute this to forcing down a small cup of water when I felt the nausea. Lasted another 1-1.5 hrs. I must say however, that we started taking these pills at around 5 AM (woke up the day before around Noon), rolled between the two till around 830a-9a, and couldn't sleep until 11a-Noon. Maybe taking it at a fairly tired point had an effect on how much seratonin was released? Though I was no longer tired once it hit.

I was thinking my pills may have been Methylone, but it shouldve tested yellow in the Marquee

I'm wondering if my pills have lower mg (which I will see when scale arises, they are about 1/4 filled capsules) and only costed 10$/per (sorry to name price, but this may give info into the quality/quantity). I am thinking that my regular adderall usage has given me a slight tolerance when compared to others that have hardly or never rolled before.

mdma lasts around 5 hours. whatever you took that only lasted 1.5 hrs wasn't mdma. when you take a real empathogen, mdma, apb, etc, there is just really no question at all from anyone on whether or not you have good shit because its obvious as hell to everyone that its good and it lasts 5 hours. being tired is not enough to override a full dose of mdma if you have low tolerance.

Pretty sure you're stuff is bunk. You can't read that much into a color change reagent test for making assumptions about what RC you've got.

mdma lasts around 5 hours. whatever you took that only lasted 1.5 hrs wasn't mdma. when you take a real empathogen, mdma, apb, etc, there is just really no question at all from anyone on whether or not you have good shit because its obvious as hell to everyone that its good and it lasts 5 hours. being tired is not enough to override a full dose of mdma if you have low tolerance.

Pretty sure you're stuff is bunk. You can't read that much into a color change reagent test for making assumptions about what RC you've got.

Thanks! Another Update- I know this was stupid, but tried it again with a couple of friends that were suppose to go to the festival but couldn't go, same two friends from when I first tried. We took some Tumz and took them around 830 PM.

Friend 1- Hit at 9pm - felt pretty good and it was out or low around midnight- same guy that had the 6 hour roll my first time
Friend 2- Smaller girl- hit at 930PM and lasted till around 1130-12- Felt good/happy, but not a crazy peak. Never rolled before.
Me-Hit at 930- Lasted till 1a. However, this time I had a few drinks during (3) and think it helped keep the roll going. I will say it wasn't a crazy intense peak and the last couple of hours were alright, was not able to sleep until 11Am-Noon the next day. I'm also not sure it was a super empathetic, I was very talkative but only liked talking about myself and not too much listening-lol. Aside from the not sleeping part, I feel completely normal now, no hangover or anything. Still concerned this isn't the right stuff, but I am happier that it lasted more than 1.5 hours. Will probably have a few drinks during the festival.

it still doesn't sound like mdma at all. even besides the thing about the duration, once you've come down, sleeping should be no problem at all.

sometimes you'll get just a little mdma mixed with other substances, which might also explain why the test showed a blackish colour with a brown tint...
some adulterants like (meth)amphetamine give an orange/brown colour while most cathinones give a yellow colour.
ime marquis reagent with mdma first turns a nice purple before getting brown (but of course that depends on the amount used and the composition of the reagent; methanol slows the reaction down, making it easier to see the intermediate colours).

It does not sound like you are getting mdma. Also have you researched mdma?? the amount of time between rolls is not to be taken lightly... you seem very reckless dosing too often 1 month minimum 3 months ideal.

It does not sound like you are getting mdma. Also have you researched mdma?? the amount of time between rolls is not to be taken lightly... you seem very reckless dosing too often 1 month minimum 3 months ideal.

Yeah, definitely have, and yeah this week was a bit recklass, but I felt that it wasn't MDMA, I had no sort of hangover the next days, and I will not be doing it again for 6 months-1 year (I'm back at school in 2 weeks and there is no possibility to do it there, nor do I want to.

I'm actually getting a Euro from a trusted person for the weekend (only has 1 pill to spare though-should be enough for Saturday) and buying a couple of E pills from the same dealer as my molly , but I have friends that have vouched for his pills and used them before (though I can't find them on pillreport). I also didn't take any Addy yesterday or today. I wish there was a way to ensure I had pure MDMA , but I don't know many suppliers at all, so I'll make the best for what I have. Thanks for the help all!

Yeah, definitely have, and yeah this week was a bit recklass, but I felt that it wasn't MDMA, I had no sort of hangover the next days, and I will not be doing it again for 6 months-1 year (I'm back at school in 2 weeks and there is no possibility to do it there, nor do I want to.

I'm actually getting a Euro from a trusted person for the weekend (only has 1 pill to spare though-should be enough for Saturday) and buying a couple of E pills from the same dealer as my molly , but I have friends that have vouched for his pills and used them before (though I can't find them on pillreport). I also didn't take any Addy yesterday or today. I wish there was a way to ensure I had pure MDMA , but I don't know many suppliers at all, so I'll make the best for what I have. Thanks for the help all!

i wouldn't base a decision on friends vouching for pills. the majority of users have no idea what real mdma is like and believe that the cathinones they are taking are mdma