Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Online Research chems

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3lysid

Greenlighter
Hi This is the first time I've ever posted here so if I accidently post/say something against the rules please notify me asap and I'll fix it. Swim found an ad on a certain site which offers some legal/maybe not so legal research chems for sale. They say they post from Perth but swim did an IP trace on the email and it came up showing the sender was from Cameroon. Just wondering if any fellow Aussies have come across anything like this and if so how did it turn out? Also if you havn't seen anything like this do you think it is likely to be a scam? Swim is keen to try some legal research chems but doesn't want to get in trouble by maybe bringing in something that isn't allowed here. Please tell me/remove or move this thread if it's in the wrong place or just not acceptable on bluelight, as I said this is my first post.
Cheers :)

Hi d3lysid, welcome to BL :)

I am going to close this thread as it isn't appropriate for the forum. First of all, please don't use swim here.

We also don't allow sources for anything, including names of RC websites. Because we don't allow you to tell us what website you're using, we can't tell you anything about whether it's a scam or not. Our focus is on Harm Reduction here, rather than encouraging the use of purchase of drugs, so any advice or experiences on importing are also out.

By the way - most RCs in Australia are not legal, as they fall under the analogue law.

I hope you stick around Bluelight and check out some of the threads in the forum though. I think you'll find a lot of useful information here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.