• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Online prescriptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake_airpods

Greenlighter
How safe and reliable is buying prescriptions online? As in, the regular web, not the deep web? For example, these guys [nope - negrogesic]

Last edited by a moderator:
How safe and reliable is buying prescriptions online? As in, the regular web, not the deep web? For example, these guys

I really would not trust that. IMO you'll either be scammed or arrested. We can't help you find drugs here either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup that's how they get ya
But thing is, is it even illegal to buy pharmaceuticals? Like i bought them before at shady pharmacists (or just really naive pharmacists), and i had shitloads of xanax on me without the script, like isn't it actually just illegal to sell them? I know that this varies country by country, if i were in the NL i would definitely give smn like this website a try, for example

But thing is, is it even illegal to buy pharmaceuticals? Like i bought them before at shady pharmacists (or just really naive pharmacists), and i had shitloads of xanax on me without the script, like isn't it actually just illegal to sell them? I know that this varies country by country, if i were in the NL i would definitely give smn like this website a try, for example

We can't really get into that kinda stuff here on BL, but in short yes it is illegal in the US to possess a scheduled drug without a valid prescription for said scheduled substance. Sure you can get someone to sell it to you, but that doesn't mean it's not illegal for them to sell it and you to possess it.

This will probably get closed just letting you know. Like I said BL has rules having to do sourcing and legal topics because we're not drug dealers or lawyers.

We can't really get into that kinda stuff here on BL, but in short yes it is illegal in the US to possess a scheduled drug without a valid prescription for said scheduled substance. Sure you can get someone to sell it to you, but that doesn't mean it's not illegal for them to sell it and you to possess it.

This will probably get closed just letting you know. Like I said BL has rules having to do sourcing and legal topics because we're not drug dealers or lawyers.
I got the info i wanted anyways, so thanks, also yeah the rules are quite understandable, however i do hope the legality of most substances changes in the future as the current laws make no sense at all (and often have terrible consequences and create additional problems instead of solving them)

Removed the link. I can guaranteed that you'd never receive those products however.

Unfortunately this sort of discussion is against the rules here however.

Status
Not open for further replies.