• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Online pharmacies and consultations for Oxycodone Legally? Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidneyStoneMaker

Greenlighter
Questions:
1.Are there websites online to get legal prescriptions for oxycodone? Like online doctor consultations? Not asking for a source. I tried google but not much help. Loys of scams Im sure. Im in Canada. Just a yes or no.

2. Are there any real online pharmacies that sell oxycodone/contin? Without a prescription. Im in Canada. Just a yes or no question.
3. Does it help that I am already prescribed these meds?
4. Would it be safer or legal to order from Canadian supplier or from an overseas pharmacy?
5. Can anyone provide any useful information related to this matter?

I have seen info about darkmarket websites but fear those are probably illegal and would get me in trouble with customs and the law. Years ago I orderd a non narcotic medication from mexico to the USA where I used to live and it was no problem. No prescription necessary. I mran people get online consultations for medical marijuana so why not psin meds.

Background:
So I have been prescribed oxycodone for a long time. I have kidney problems that cause severe pain. My family doctor wants to take me off them soon. I have a super high tolerance, so what Im prescribed daily is barely enough. Even oxy 80s dont last for the pain. So I am trying to find an online doctor consultation or something.

The thing I don't understand is, if you have a perscription why do you need to obtain them from sketchy alternatives?

You say the family doctor wants to take you off them, well if Canada is anything like the UK. You have freedom in choosing which doctor you want yo see. So go to another Doctor, I don't think you'll have any problem being legally prescribed pain medication from a different doctor if you're already being prescribed them for a legitimate medical condition.

Closed. Kidney, you need to read the forum guidelines before creating any more threads. We are going to start handing out infractions for non-brand new members attempting to source drugs through the forums. It reflects terribly on the community and the principles that we actually stand for, no what people think we stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.